B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wolf&Co took a break while Cecilia and Massi fucked
Now Margo and Ney are kissing

Wolf probably came back and told them "you see,i told ya'll he's a scumbag,he's fucking her again!!"

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Wolf probably came back and told them "you see,i told ya'll he's a scumbag,he's fucking her again!!"

Big Smile ..... It's not like Wolf hasn't tried to bag his share of other female tenants. Notice, Wolf ain't leaving Margo and Karma alone. He's always got to be involved. Cunt Blocker! How come he doesn't come a running when Daytona is going to shower,  cozy up to Daytona on the couch, caress, maybe a massage. 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Big Smile ..... It's not like Wolf hasn't tried to bag his share of other female tenants. Notice, Wolf ain't leaving Margo and Karma alone. He's always got to be involved. Cunt Blocker! How come he doesn't come a running when Daytona is going to shower,  cozy up to Daytona on the couch, caress, maybe a massage. 😉

Even though he's had his share, he doesn't want massi around his "prized hog" 🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Ney just don't fuck him anymore, do you honestly believe CC will always be there when he needs sex, of course not, so as a female you know dicks are a dime a dozen, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find a new sex partner

He'll be trying to fuck someone else by Monday. 

I suppose he never told CC that he had his face buried in Sara's ass and pussy just a couple hours prior.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I don't think she'll let the Stallion fuck her in the ass though....but I don't think she was a big fan of that anyhow.  Simply doing it for the viewers....

She's not into ass fucking.  He had her on the sofa on B4 trying to get a finger in her ass and she pulled his hand away.