B4 - General Topic 2023 #75 (December)

17 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Karma pussy exposed. 😍😋

thank you johnny!  i saw that when i watched the replay but that's not what i'm talking about.  you can see no definition under those circumstances.  Karma has one of the best looking pussies on RLC i firmly believe but she if very reluctant to show it.  Maybe it has something to do with family and friends possibly seeing it, I just don't know.  To me it makes no sense as she shows herself having sex with both Sara and Tantro.  Oh well, i guess i just don't understand, maybe she has the one and only pussy that laid the golden egg!! lol

16 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Sara claimed Karma's knickers at 00.35, regular brief showings of the bush after that including some prize winning views of those lips we all like to see.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

A little later after the fun Karma lies naked on the bed as per Johnny's post above

the only problem is, it's not Sara's lips i want to see lol.  thanks for the link though, i actually saw that this morning when i was going through the replay before work.  This infatuation with Karma's pussy if just a me thing and something that i will have to cope with until she leaves or my sub runs out.

12 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

It is always the select few that ruin the perception of the many. We in Europe are having just as many problems as in the USA, maybe not the same, but if anybody claims it's the best here, they are delusional. But there are also good things in Europe, an in general, good people. The same goes for the USA, and for that matter, from my experience traveling the world, every country. 

People can take my word for it or just have a look at the accounts of rosiegabrielle, itchyboots, onherbike or evazubeck. Solo, white, female, travels (usually considered best targets of being in danger) going to places the world has deemed too dangerous (Pakistan, Middle East, Africa, etc.), and get a glimpse of how kind, hospitable and caring the population of those countries are for the majority. But we get bombarded with only the shit that happens and we draw our conclusions and judge a country as a whole based on just that little bit of information.

We live in a society these days that blindly accepts the messages propagated by the news or attention-seekers on social media. We instantly react to the first piece of "evidence" we see; this is evident just going through the posts in this thread regarding last night; instantly drawing a conclusion based on a single action and then being proven wrong within minutes. 

Anyways, this is (hopefully) my only "political" post here, it's not what I, or everybody else is on this forum is here for. I'm going to enjoy the replay of last night and then start the workday.

Very well thought out and conveyed, I couldn't have said it any better and with your post you saved me a lot of time so i sincerely thank you for that.  I have nothing further to add as you put it so eloquently!!

8 hours ago, northguy said:

She's here to show us her life, so she's strong,

also towards the boys who calls her a boy.

She probably won't return to Russia,

since Putin has declared war on all non-heterosexuals.

Daytona is a "he", end of discussion!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, SMETANA said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

snapshot :    KARMA's pussy in the glow of a sunny morning

why is the video so blurry?  has RLC done something to cause this?  that would have been a great capture had it not been so blurry.  I admit it, i'm obsessed with seeing a good picture of Karma's pussy.  Please forgive me!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Daytona is a "he", end of discussion!

Absolutely. I have gone back and forth with the he she thing, we have people here who do the non-binary because it’s a fad, which is bs. I won’t buy it.

i think if i knew Daytona as a friend i would call her or him what she wanted just out of respect  But blurring this male or female meaning is not up to cultures or fads to decide. He is scientically male. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Absolutely. I have gone back and forth with the he she thing, we have people here who do the non-binary because it’s a fad, which is bs. I won’t buy it.

i think if i knew Daytona as a friend i would call her or him what she wanted just out of respect  But blurring this male or female meaning is not up to cultures or fads to decide. He is scientically male. 

Absolutely right Max and there should be no further discussion about him in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Assolutamente ragione Max e secondo me non dovrebbero esserci ulteriori discussioni su di lui.

Male or female I don't care, the important thing is that it is downsized or removed. As I already said he broke up with the group, the girls don't look for him and avoid him when possible. I want tears