B4 - General Topic 2023 #75 (December)

9 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ciao Lasa 

quello è il volto riposato di Karma, triste e solitario. Alcuni hanno una faccia da cagna riposante della RBF. Quindi quando Karma sorride sembra davvero carino 

It's incredible. On the 29th Sara and Karma get engaged and have sex in bed with Sara's boyfriend who sleeps next to her. Do they decide to close the next evening? It is truly true that we must always expect the worst from the future. I'm very sorry but I hope there is a misunderstanding

It seems that the “ new trending “ obsession is to name two people who hang out together in the villa ( of course women because a boy with a girl doesn’t count or it is a mistake ) a couple .. WE NEED to get a love story , Kristy and Taylor had fun and Kristy was exploring her sexuality , ok , let’s make her a couple with Taylor .. and then , oh what a pity , it didn’t work ..

And nowadays , Karma and Sara , Karma found nice common things with Sara and liked her personality , they had 2-3 night of sex , let’s make them a couple 😂😁😂🤣 .. Ahh , wait , they stopped so this is a pity that can’t become a love story 😂🤣

Tenants that due to nature spend many hours daily together , they end up having some fun , well , let’s name them lovers and the start of a relationship …Ok , what else ? Please … 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't think it's a crime to look for a "little bit of beauty" in the midst of all this rot. I believe it but it's my character, others think what I want and I will always respect them. When I intervene on a post I don't allow myself to criticize but I only express my thoughts

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that the “ new trending “ obsession is to name two people who hang out together in the villa ( of course women because a boy with a girl doesn’t count or it is a mistake ) a couple .. WE NEED to get a love story , Kristy and Taylor had fun and Kristy was exploring her sexuality , ok , let’s make her a couple with Taylor .. and then , oh what a pity , it didn’t work ..

And nowadays , Karma and Sara , Karma found nice common things with Sara and liked her personality , they had 2-3 night of sex , let’s make them a couple 😂😁😂🤣 .. Ahh , wait , they stopped so this is a pity that can’t become a love story 😂🤣

Tenants that due to nature spend many hours daily together , they end up having some fun , well , let’s name them lovers and the start of a relationship …Ok , what else ? Please … 

They have some couple's behavior like, kissing on the lips when they first see in the morning, hugging, having breakfast together and even hanging out only the two in downtown. But I wouldn't say that they are or were dating. 

8 minutes ago, peking said:

🙄

nebbia di tutto questo marciume wow, questo è il tuo pensiero?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I don't see rot, I see people doing something that I agree with, that I accept, that I disapprove but I don't allow myself to judge. The rot comes out of the pen of many posts indicating these shows as cheating, mockery, fake, whores, perverts and so on and so forth. I don't remember everything

• Upvote 2

Il y a 3 heures, poncherello a dit :

It's incredible. On the 29th Sara and Karma get engaged and have sex in bed with Sara's boyfriend who sleeps next to her. Do they decide to close the next evening? It is truly true that we must always expect the worst from the future. I'm very sorry but I hope there is a misunderstanding

I am genuinely curious how you come to those conclusions. Also earlier you responded to my post asking if it was after the conversation they had in bed friday night, if that they ended it then, or something along those lines. I never said anything like that, and I have seen no evidence of that either as I pointed out in an earlier post. I am going to guess that a lot is lost in translation. 

il y a une heure, poncherello a dit :

In the afternoon Sara had a long phone call with a boy who I didn't understand who he was even though he knew a lot about her. Now I understand: she was on the phone with Massimo and they have to be in Barcelona tomorrow

Also genuinely curious what made you believe it was Massimo, when it obviously wasn't.