Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

So, my take on recent events, even tho nobody cares.

It seems most of the Linda lovers have spoken and I like what they say. I like what she is doing. The dance she shook her boobs was impressive. I loved it. If that happens again in good lighting, I will make it my avatar.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

It kinda does, but all of it, no.

It kinds does yes I agree, but she does do quite a bit outside RLC and is very active too it appears. She probably doesn't bother doing much in the apartment because she knows she will still be watched and they still get RP's which generates another income for them for FREE. I don't pay for RLC Premium just to watch and expect sexual activity, I watch it because I'm a people watcher and not a sex pest wanting to see people bate and fuck all the time like some people on here and I'm not referring to you personally but a lot here feel entitlement but that is not what RLC is 'solely' about. I'd rather watch Linda watch tv than watch Kelly bate because there are far more things going on and better people to watch bating. Didn't we go through this already or was that someone else on here! 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It kinds does yes I agree, but she does do quite a bit outside RLC and is very active too it appears. She probably doesn't bother doing much in the apartment because she knows she will still be watched and they still get RP's which generates another income for them for FREE. I don't pay for RLC Premium just to watch and expect sexual activity, I watch it because I'm a people watcher and not a sex pest wanting to see people bate and fuck all the time like some people on here and I'm not referring to you personally but a lot here feel entitlement but that is not what RLC is 'solely' about. I'd rather watch Linda watch tv than watch Kelly bate because there are far more things going on and better people to watch bating. Didn't we go through this already or was that someone else on here! 

I am trying to find the right words.

I understand. I watch the bates sometimes. It is normal. But Linda is just getting started. I hope it will favor her.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Do you ever get out. It is the entire world that is into the social media reality show shit. You can't blame young people for it any more. Additionally, your statement is incredibly hypocritical. Right now, you are commenting on a social media platform about a reality show!Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

I have 2 children at the age of L and T-Blob and also see the impact on my daughter in particular so I know what I am talking about. just because everyone is on social media does not mean it is going well. 

Yes, a forum can be considered a type of social media. But you don't see me jumping around like a fat moron everywhere and telling (in person) people what I do on a daily basis. At my age, then (for multiple reasons) I don't think that's a good idea. A forum is not the same man.

Other than that, I can put social media into perspective well, something the youth can't. If you have a business like T, you can't have a woman running around naked on the internet and you can't have sex in public. you have to deal with customers and parents of children you work with. they're also on the internet, they see what you're doing.

Would you have been willing to put your 10-year-old daughter on a breakdance class if you had seen T-Dumm with his balls deep in Linda's anus the night before? i don't think so.

If both had done this in America they would already have had several lawsuits on their pants.

Amen !

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

We have all watched her exercise.  She can't last the session. She takes a 10 minute break between 2 minutes of exercise.  

And this is so true, she has no stamina and no perseverance. I've said it before, her breasts get in the way of her health terribly. So a normal workout is not possible with those breasts.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

She goes to the local gym, which is evident from her SM account...her life doesn't happen just on the world of RLC yunno. 

As far as I have seen, she only takes pictures there in the locker room mirror 🤣

gym fail GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 3