B4 - General Topic 2023 #77 (December)

9 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

The girls are playing a dangerous game (Sara and Karma I mean). The first thing Sara said when Massi left the room was that she thought/was afraid she would get fucked. She was really high and in her mind she knew she didn't want to, especially knowing he just fucked CC without a condom and all.

They agree that they don't want him, but they also know he is a relentless hunter who won't take no for an answer. Discussing what to do about the situation, but it seems in their eyes the best course of action would be to kinda lead him on and then push him away when he gets too close. I don't know why they would play those kind of games unless it is just to mess with him, but like I said, it's a dangerous game. We know Karma has the patience to put up with a lot of things before reaching that critical point where she puts her foot down (see Lacrim), but with a guy like Massi, that's risky business. And Sara loses all inhibitions when she high. As a group (with Daytona) they stand a better chance to resist, but being the predator that he is, he will try to single them out and separate them from the others and go in for the kill. And then it's just a matter of who has the stronger will-power.

Time will tell, they're both adults so whatever happens, happens. Especially with it being the holiday season, everybody will be in a more party mood and inhibitions lowered (was even brought up in conversation between them).

Daytona, Karma and Sara have zero problems with that guy.

He was so dumb, he never realized, that Karma's suggestion of

using rope was meant to tie him up, not them.

And Sara was toying with him big time all along,

because his total lack of feel for the situation.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Le ragazze stanno giocando un gioco pericoloso (Sara e Karma intendo). La prima cosa che Sara ha detto quando Massi è uscito dalla stanza è stata che pensava/aveva paura di farsi scopare. Era davvero fatta e nella sua mente sapeva che non voleva, soprattutto sapendo che lui aveva appena scopato CC senza preservativo e tutto il resto.

Sono d'accordo nel dire che non lo vogliono, ma sanno anche che è un cacciatore implacabile che non accetta un no come risposta. Discutono su cosa fare in merito alla situazione, ma sembra ai loro occhi che la migliore linea d'azione sarebbe quella di guidarlo e poi spingerlo via quando si avvicina troppo. Non so perché dovrebbero giocare a quel tipo di giochi, a meno che non sia solo per prenderlo in giro, ma come ho detto, è un gioco pericoloso. Sappiamo che Karma ha la pazienza di sopportare un sacco di cose prima di raggiungere quel punto critico in cui punta i piedi (vedi Lacrim), ma con un ragazzo come Massi, è una faccenda rischiosa. E Sara perde tutte le inibizioni quando è sballata. Come gruppo (con Daytona) hanno maggiori possibilità di resistere, ma essendo il predatore quale è, cercherà di individuarli e separarli dagli altri e di ucciderli. E poi è solo questione di chi ha la forza di volontà più forte.

Il tempo lo dirà, sono entrambi adulti quindi qualunque cosa accada, accade. Soprattutto essendo le festività natalizie, tutti saranno in uno stato d'animo più festaiolo e le inibizioni si abbasseranno (è stato persino sollevato in una conversazione tra loro).

I am convinced that what happened was orchestrated by Sara and Massimo.

10 minutes ago, Tooley said:

Leggendo certi commenti Massimo è diventato un criminale, semplicemente entrando nella stanza di Karma  😂

Of course, when he entered the room in her absence. When he filmed the cat with the specific intent of an approach. Petty and fucked up

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tooley said:

Reading certain comments Massimo became a criminal, simply by entering Karma's room 😂

That's right, the girls can easily defend themselves.

But I prefer Daytona over Massimo ten times.

• Haha 1