PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

At least we got this

after wasting tub full of water she goes back to wash her hair, so stupid :o

I noticed that yesterday too, She had a shower, dried herself off, then put a towel around herself and  then decided to wash her hair.

that's sillybilly......what you talkin bout willis!!!!!

At least we got this

I noticed that yesterday too, She had a shower, dried herself off, then put a towel around herself and  then decided to wash her hair.

Yea, can the ladies here explain the logic behind this?

At least we got this

She doesn't seem to like to show her boobs, so she does everthing to avoid showing them. If she was to do her hair in the shower, we'd see her full frontal. She probably doesn't like her boobs herself, cause she's fine with showing them in her bra.

At least we got this

She doesn't seem to like to show her boobs, so she does everthing to avoid showing them. If she was to do her hair in the shower, we'd see her full frontal. She probably doesn't like her boobs herself, cause she's fine with showing them in her bra.

Yea, that's what I was thinking, which is strange because she has nice breasts. Except today she showed full frontal twice, and still washed her hair later on.

that was faster bath time,nothing special for noticed,no masturbation for her but great tits

monica masturbate is was quick but she did

personaly,j have not noticed with this all fucking bottles on the sink,

if she have do that,that was more quickly than paul

She didn't masturbate, she was stretching her back as she is so tall she doesn't fit in the tub. You people have to stop seeing masturbation in every gesture or body movement these girls do!  ::)

First of all, she did masturbate in the tub, using shower head. Arching her back (and showing her breasts) was when she had orgasm.

Second, many girls with long(er) hair prefer to wash hair standing over the tub. Reason for this is because there is a lot of hair to was, which is *not* easy and this way is easier then standing up. It does not mess with your eyes / face and you can let the weight of the hair hang down. So that has nothing to do with her (not wanting to) showing breasts.

Is this forum slowly degrading or is it just me?