Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEÑORAS Y SEÑORES , les dejo un rato que voy a comer , paella de bogavante con gamba roja de palamos , regado todo con un buen vino blanco para la ocasion , si ustedes gustan .

What?

que voy a comer . solo eso , que si quieres estas invitado , solo tienes que pasar por barcelona ,

SEÑORAS Y SEÑORES , les dejo un rato que voy a comer , paella de bogavante con gamba roja de palamos , regado todo con un buen vino blanco para la ocasion , si ustedes gustan .

What?

que voy a comer . solo eso , que si quieres estas invitado , solo tienes que pasar por barcelona ,

Something with, I go to dinner in Barcalona, or something. SPanish is bad ;)

Haha! Yeah, everytime someone post a message here in a foreign language (other than English, Dutch and German), I have to use Google Translate. But even then, I often don't understand it  ;D

jeje bueno ya estoy con el cafe y el orujo de hierbas , a votre sante

Yeah, Nora disturbed her :( Now she has to begin at 0. :(

This is a problem in that house, there is not enough privacy. The girls of course, knocking each other to the door before entering, but the fear to be disturbed complicate the implementation of their "own affairs". Often, when Sofie was something "erotic" going (selfies, posing in front of the mirror when undresses), someone has been disrupted, usually it's Nora or Mia.

This is a problem in that house, there is not enough privacy. The girls of course, knocking each other to the door before entering, but the fear to be disturbed complicate the implementation of their "own affairs". Often, when Sofie was something "erotic" going (selfies, posing in front of the mirror when undresses), someone has been disrupted, usually it's Nora or Mia.

Yep, that's what I was thinking when Nora disturbed Sofies private moment. Now she will be on her guard, because any moment there can be someone knocking on her door. The only 'real' private moment is when they go to bed or when they just awake. Just like Nora did.

But I must say that I'm pleased to see that Sofie has her own room now. Of course I rather saw her in a steaming sexual relationship with Liu, but since that's not the case this is the best option for us  :)