Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

Must be really exciting place since now the topic is the floor plan. This place is more boring than

Sofia and Roman used to be and that's saying a lot. Looks to me like they add the worst apartments

to the premium. RLC should pay people to watch 2 premium apartments and not the other way around.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Nora being a "veteran" of RLC and knowing what this "project" was about i figured she would be the one more opened to the cams but it appears that's not the case.. I could be wrong but it is just an "observation"

Guest bobbyjoe

someone can make the traduction with what's happen now in kitchen with the fight ,it's in this moment j'm really angry to rlc

for put always russian or spanish girls.

it's maybe 2 years now j send regulary message to support for put new couple speak english and always the same answer"we work for that" lol ,2 years the same answer and nothing change.

maybe rlc don't want  a large part of members understand what they talk,more comfortable for rlc.

big fight with nora now,the girl with big tits gonna don't stay long time here with nora,they are too different

I do not understand their speech, but earlier in the day, when Lilu and Mia came to the apartment, Lilu noticed that someone had adjusted the temperature in the refrigerator and shouted already at that time to the phone. Probably the same thing about.

yes, big scolding between Nora and brown short hair, I think nora talking about mia.

dos gallos en un gallinero , mal asunto

han ido al alcampo a comprar y nora le ha dicho , esperame aqui con las bolsas mientras que aparco el coche que hay un hueco hay enfrente  , la otra se ha subido para arriba con pato wc , alias mike jagger , nora esta hablando ahora con kiko , a ver que hacemos  con la camionera es un elemento subversivo , nora tiene miedo que truck morena se folle a kiko y le quite el puesto , estaria bien que esta noche para hacer las paces se comieran el coño una a otra mientras duck jagger le come el culo a la jirafa en la ducha .