Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

Can't imagine watching this place if I didn't speak and understand the language. That being said, their conversations are not that much better. It's so boring that it puts me to sleep. Nora telling the story

how she drank the whole bottle of wine while taking a bath and then was so wasted when they went out

to the dance club to party. Maybe they should just stick to playing with electronics and taking selfies. lol

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is hot and just love when she smiles. Just wish she do more than just take selfies. I don't think

the girls have sex elsewhere but wouldn't be surprised if they masturbate in the room with the toilet away from the cams. Playing under covers will probably be the most she will ever do like Nora but that would be a start. They don't even have convesations sexual in nature so makes me believe they have low sexual drive. Wish there was more of someone like Dasha's or the sex girl guest in this place. At least one of them would do the trick. So far it has been mostly eating sleeping and playing with electronics. And not having

any guest visitors over to keep company doesn't help. Mia doesn't count. She should go back to her place.

Well, I think Sofie is definitely not someone who will masturbate in front of the cams. I just don't see her do that. Nora and Lilu maybe. Would be awesome of course, but I don't think that will happen.

And let's face it. It's save to say now that RLC never had the intention to offer us premium members a good deal with this apartment. I mean, come on. Four (now three) single (?) straight females in one apartment in a foreign country. They knew from the start that it would trick new members, but they don't give a damn about their current members.

So, everything that will happen in this apartment (other then girls eating, sleeping and staring at their phones), is a bonus  ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

wtf,mia is again here today,she want benefit the appartment but she don't want show any nudity on cameras,

what rlc doing?this girl need to go live in another place if she's not ok doing reallife on cameras,another bad casting with this girl from rlc.

j don't want see donald duck run every days here

wtf,mia is again here today,she want benefit the appartment but she don't want show any nudity on cameras,

what rlc doing?this girl need to go live in another place if she's not ok doing reallife on cameras,another bad casting with this girl from rlc.

j don't want see donald duck run every days here

Meanwhile, she is cooking ... and rather well indeed.