B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

Based on the news that Ulyana has some visa issues, this helped me to know why the appearance of Milena, Mimi, Harley and Sara & Daytona who stayed in Ulyana's old room for short periods of time

It is known that the bonus money goes to the participant occupying the apartment or the room that has activities (massage, sex, etc..) So, these girls tried to help Ulyana earning some money without costing them anything (just staying in her room) and given that her name was on RLC's list until 2 days ago.

I think that was a nice gesture of these girls who tried to help Ulyana especially she needs some extra money to hire a lawyer.   

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Based on the news that Ulyana has some visa issues, this helped me to know why the appearance of Milena, Mimi, Harley and Sara & Daytona who stayed in Ulyana's old room for short periods of time

It is known that the bonus money goes to the participant occupying the apartment or the room that has activities (massage, sex, etc..) So, these girls tried to help Ulyana earning some money without costing them anything (just staying in her room) and given that her name was on RLC's list until 2 days ago.

I think that was a nice gesture of these girls who tried to help Ulyana especially she needs some extra money to hire a lawyer.   

It was only nice to see Mimi again, the others not so much.

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

I am going to rate that a 4 out of 10.  Needs to take the bottoms off, but love the all natural non-show aspect.

Really? She always strikes me as incredibly camera-aware the whole time. A tease show is still a show. She looks more like someone trying to dodge revealing camera angles while writhing around for 5 or 10 minutes than someone trying to get off.

• Upvote 1

I remember Kristy in a conversation saying that she asked Esmi how was she after she left the project first time, Esmi said that she was super happy. She def don't like to be on cam at all, she just got used to it because she needs what this work provides

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, RonS said:

I see my sweet beautiful Esmi made a liar out of me.She sent me a gift thank you, and she is a gift)) Sweet and sexy she is.Thank you Esmi slow but sweet.

It's a shame I had to catch it on replay and not the real moment😊

6 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

I remember Kristy in a conversation saying that she asked Esmi how was she after she left the project first time, Esmi said that she was super happy. She def don't like to be on cam at all, she just got used to it because she needs what this work provides

Oh it shows…she can leave 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

All the replays are lame from the past 12-24 hours…she go back to obscurity now 

Don't be so but hurt and face the fact that, despite she was with her clothes on, her moans, body spams and her touching her pussy and breasts, all that was pretty hot to watch.  😋😅

• Haha 1