B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

5 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Et si KARMA rejoignait SARA ? Cela serait une excellente idée,de plus le calme est revenu à cet étage !

Massimo is on vacation, so a good time

for Karma to talk to Sara, but maybe she won't

anymore, and rather be with Wolf and Ney.

8 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

What if KARMA joined SARA? That would be an excellent idea, plus calm has returned to this floor!

Sara has not been bothered about Karma over the last couple of days, so an other evening apart won't hurt.

She is better off hanging around with people who will include her.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

This could work!

K&W play computor game. Ney gets tired and goes  to bed. K&W go to Karmas room. They puy the cat out into the hall and close the door.

(Wishfull thinking)

That would be too easy. Ney won't sleep until her Wolf is by her side.... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Et si KARMA rejoignait SARA ? Cela serait une excellente idée,de plus le calme est revenu à cet étage !

Karma shuld stay away from Sara 100%. If she tries again she will be hurt again! It is the same psykology as domestic violence with the wife forgiving again and again! No point in talking to Sara! Just stay away!!!!

I''m on your side Karma if you are reading this!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma shuld stay away from Sara 100%. If she tries again she will be hurt again! It is the same psykology as domestic violence with the wife forgiving again and again! No point in talking to Sara! Just stay away!!!!

What psychedelic shit 💩🤦‍♂️

Tripping Crazy Eyes GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Two things...can you explain exactly when Karma got hurt and appeared upset and cried like a baby please. The other thing is...staying away from someone is not the same as domestic violence. You are making this up and pulling it out of thin air. Sara and Karma both seem happy with whatever directions they have both taken as they are both having fun...and that is all that matters. It's not about who's not good for the other...they are both happy and having fun and just embrace and enjoy what you watch on cam rather than worry yourself over tenants emotions, because I've not seen either upset. Btw the first person Sara greeted when she returned was Karma after she also returned from 'having fun' with her Cult Leader. I do respect your opinion because that is all it is and I have my opinion. 

• Like 2