B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Warum ist Nadia überhaupt da, wenn sie nicht nett sein kann? Zwischen Massi und Sara war alles in Ordnung, als sie es neulich Abend bekamen. Nadia ist hier das Hindernis, also sollten alle Meckerer einen Tag frei haben und sie tun und lassen, was auch immer, und aufhören, Babys zu sein, die über Massi weinen. 

:angry:

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Nadia will tell her bf about tonight, my guess is she will not. Why the heck is she letting Massimo do this.

Mass had to force Nadia to grab his cock...I could see the look on her face..."I'd better get a big bonus for this".

• Like 1

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Mass had to force Nadia to grab his cock...I could see the look on her face..."I'd better get a big bonus for this".

you are getting boring!  the level of prude woke police here is absurd.  

1 minute ago, MaxK said:

:angry:

Lol...well you either want to watch women get railed or you don't...and when they do you all cry about who's railing them. You can't have it all, in fact any because Massi gets it for real lol. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why is Nadia even there if she cannot play nice. Everything was fine between Massi and Sara when they got it on the other night. Nadia is the obstacle here so all the moaners should have a day off and let them do whatever and stop being babies crying about Massi. 

Nadia is there because RLC wants her there....

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Lol...well you either want to watch women get railed or you don't...and when they do you all cry about who's railing them. You can't have it all, in fact any because Massi gets it for real lol. 

They guys here are woke prude "old" women who really need to get out of the house and find some pussy

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

you are getting boring!  the level of prude woke police here is absurd.  

Don't upset the 'protective' dad's here, who think they know better.