B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

They guys here are woke prude "old" women who really need to get out of the house and find some pussy

There's really no point in engaging with some people on here...they all go to RLC to see pussy and to see pussy get railed but when the girls do get railed the hate is on the guys because they touched the girls bum lmfao...but they want see them get railed. I don't get how some people's minds work. I can only think that most on here are all dad's who hate the guys railing the young women like they are their daughters and play things...that or they are quite jealous. Oh well....happy fuckin new year everyone 👄  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Keen Observer said:

It's a business of making money....or do you think they are just doing this for us viewers....

Then why are you here? Use your money other places where they are prude virgins in white dresses wating to get laid after marriage...Oh no thats only in fairytales..poor you.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I don't mind seeing a woman get "railed", but I want it to at least be a fair "fight".....

Then they should have asked Nadia 'empty head' to leave so they could get on with the business again. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

There's really no point in engaging with some people on here...they all go to RLC to see pussy and to see pussy get railed but when the girls do get railed the hate is on the guys because they touched the girls bum lmfao...but they want see them get railed. I don't get how some people's minds work. I can only think that most on here are all dad's who hate the guys railing the young women like they are their daughters and play things...that or they are quite jealous. Oh well....happy fuckin new year everyone 👄  

They are very easy to work out. Raving mad!

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Keep laughing !  That could really be a case for the police !  

Write a novel dude. Your fantasy is getting the best of you