Karol & Kos (2024) #1

Noldus

12 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thanks for the response.ย 

She is indeed very pretty, ive caught her doing yoga before, and it was vey nice to watch. Looks like she gets to enjoy plenty of alone time aswell as time with her fella. Seems like the perfect balance.

I enjoy Venera aswell, a cute but very erotic woman. Shame she doesnt bate that often, and most of the time they fuck in the dark and the angles are not great...

Venera only bates when she gets home alone and a bit tipsy. ๐Ÿคฃ

I never saw Karol using dildos in the shape of a dick, only those vibrators. That pink one she bought about a year ago. She likes vibrators on her clit, but she's mainly using her fingers lately.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Venera only bates when she gets home alone and a bit tipsy. ๐Ÿคฃ

I never saw Karol using dildos in the shape of a dick, only those vibrators. That pink one she bought about a year ago. She likes vibrators on her clit, but she's mainly using her fingers lately.

Yep, Venera is a every couple of months or so, very welcome surprise - that is usually over too quick (imo), would love to see her for a bit longer and use some of the toys she has.

Appreciate the comment on Karol - do like seeing what sort of toy a woman enjoys for her alone time, or not as the case may be...

On 4/27/2024 at 3:25 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yep, Venera is a every couple of months or so, very welcome surprise - that is usually over too quick (imo), would love to see her for a bit longer and use some of the toys she has.

Appreciate the comment on Karol - do like seeing what sort of toy a woman enjoys for her alone time, or not as the case may be...

Funny that before going to bed, Karol was in the bathroom with her favorite toy, satisfying herself, while Kos was in the kitchen doing kitchen stuff.ย  Later they hooked up in bed.

Anyone else noticed the mic is now off on cam 5 and tagged as no sound. 28th during the night sound can be heard. Cam goes UM between 8am something as the cam clearly malfunctioned switching from day to NV and then back again. Once UM was complete then the cam back online but now with no mic/sound ability.ย ย 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone else noticed the mic is now off on cam 5 and tagged as no sound. 28th during the night sound can be heard. Cam goes UM between 8am something as the cam clearly malfunctioned switching from day to NV and then back again. Once UM was complete then the cam back online but now with no mic/sound ability.ย ย 

All Hall cams have no sound so I guess it was wrong before and now is correct.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

All Hall cams have no sound so I guess it was wrong before and now is correct.

Wrong...J&A hall has sound, L&T hall has sound, as does G&D, V&L, D&S, and some others do not.ย 

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Karol leaning over the back of the sofa - now that is one heck of a view! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful view!!

• Upvote 1