Karol & Kos (2024) #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She got some papers by mail yesterday, and she was really happy about it.

Yep, she passed some exams and she has launched her own website in relation to her 'also' recent qualifications to pursue a career she chose as an alternative to what she originally wanted to do. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

One for the more knowledgeable members - does she ever play with a dildo, or is she a fan of one of those 'clit vibe/sucker' toys, or is she a fingers only gal?

She sort of answered my question....🤣

First time I can properly remember watching her - very enjoyable I must say.

Cam positions on the sofa are pretty damn good!

il y a 5 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Elle a en quelque sorte répondu à ma question.... 🤣

C'est la première fois que je me souviens bien de l'avoir regardée - très agréable, je dois dire.

Les positions des caméras sur le canapé sont vraiment bonnes !

karol has done everything, masturbations, sex, and so many moments, parties in all the barca for years!!! karol is a veteran, who lives her life as a couple without cheating in front of the cams, and sometimes it can be boring, but at least it's real!!! like venera, linda, she doesn't cheat, stays natural and is the initial driving force behind rlc. Karol is beautiful, normal with a lot of history on RLC, she has experienced a multitude of situations, parties and girls whose names we sometimes forget!!!😋

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

karol has done everything, masturbations, sex, and so many moments, parties in all the barca for years!!! karol is a veteran, who lives her life as a couple without cheating in front of the cams, and sometimes it can be boring, but at least it's real!!! like venera, linda, she doesn't cheat, stays natural and is the initial driving force behind rlc. Karol is beautiful, normal with a lot of history on RLC, she has experienced a multitude of situations, parties and girls whose names we sometimes forget!!!😋

Thanks for the response. 

She is indeed very pretty, ive caught her doing yoga before, and it was vey nice to watch. Looks like she gets to enjoy plenty of alone time aswell as time with her fella. Seems like the perfect balance.

I enjoy Venera aswell, a cute but very erotic woman. Shame she doesnt bate that often, and most of the time they fuck in the dark and the angles are not great...

• Like 1