B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

7 hours ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

I said earlier today that Sara would not have sex with Max/Mass again.

He stayed at B4 all day thinking it would happen again. Not.

He can't read Sara at all,
but he doesn't care to.

That's why he was touching her the way he was after Karma and her guy emerged from the bathroom. Sara's indulgence in that moment was "time served". He left shortly afterwards.

As I said,Sara had had enough.

Max is in the friendszone.

Sadly,he doesn't recognize that but that's where he is.

That was meant more as a gag, but otherwise you can never be sure what sara thinks or how she presents herself. I don't mean any offense and I don't want to insinuate anything.

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Leider wirst du von den Mädchen nicht zurückgezahlt. Es sei denn, Gedanken 🤷‍♂️

Mir ist schon bewußt daß alles nur einseitig  sein kann. Aber darum geht es mir nicht. Der große Vorzug der RLC-Webseite und gleichzeitig auch ihre Gefahr ist daß man auf Grund ihres Konzeptes, durchaus die Möglichkeit hat und die Zeit bekommt, eine wie auch immer geartete innere Beziehung aufzubauen. So ist es mir eben mit ein oder zwei Mädchen dort ergangen. Irgend wann sind die auch wieder weg. Man empfindet ein oder zwei Tage einen Verlust , dann ist es wieder vorbei und das Spiel kann mit neuen Teilnehmerinnen von vorne beginnen. Das erste Mal, ist es mir mit Malia so ergangen und jetzt eben mit Karma und mit Sara. Was soll es ? das ist nichts wofür ich mich schämen müßte. Ich habe eben nie eine Tochter oder Enkeltochter in meinem Leben gehabt. Vielleicht kommt es daher.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

That was meant more as a gag, but otherwise you can never be sure what sara thinks or how she presents herself. I don't mean any offense and I don't want to insinuate anything.

No offense taken. I understand what you meant the first time but my post, 👉👉 pointed to the same conclusion as we saw evolve. Especially, since he couldn't satisfy her. She is aloof in many ways but Sara is true to herself in what she wants. She gets.