B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Amico, odi ogni ragazzo che entra nelle due clubhouse lol... non sono sempre o spesso i ragazzi... anche le donne possono essere vili, sai. Forse dovresti fare domanda per entrare in RLC lol 🙂

I have done my job for 43 years and I swear that no one has ever hated me just as the majority of participants in this forum hate pork.

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I have done my job for 43 years and I swear that no one has ever hated me just as the majority of participants in this forum hate pork.

Don't take that seriously, Ponch.

That guy is just showing his superiority by being

different then the wast majority who likes Karma.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, poncherello said:

I'm sorry to contradict you, I don't hate the pig, I hate him and I'm waiting for him to make a misstep so they kick him out. And then why does saying that someone is an asshole mean hating?

I understood you fully...you hate Massi, you hate Wolf, you hated Lacrim, you hated Dylan. They are club houses where young people fuck...you need to try to put aside your concern over how the tenants street eachother. Most people here pay to see sexual activity...they don't care about anything else. I really do not understand what kinda guys or girls you want in the project. They are all grown up and can all make decisions for themselves and if they feel uneasy with something then I am sure will address it so you worry about way too much bro.  

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Lol how can anyone hate you bro...you are cool but you over think things sometimes. It's mostly all good though so carry on. 

Just now, happyone said:

I love that Karma is really enjoying herself with Tantra.  But I hope there isn't a fire or an emergency in here cause he moves like in slow motion, he just might not make it out in time. 😏

There were no Tantra in the Stone Ages.

They would have been eaten by lions.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Non prenderlo sul serio, Ponch.

Quel ragazzo sta solo mostrando la sua superiorità essendo

diverso dalla maggioranza a cui piace il Karma.

I simply don't accept unspoken words being put in my mouth: I think that hate is a very serious thing

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry to contradict you, I don't hate the pig, I hate him and I'm waiting for him to make a misstep so they kick him out. And then why does saying that someone is an asshole mean hating?

That’s good response I could use in lots of situations. Often we are painted with the hate-brush , but in fact they are two different things.  👍

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ti ho capito perfettamente... odi Massi, odi Wolf, odi Lacrim, odi Dylan. Sono club house dove i giovani scopano... devi cercare di mettere da parte la preoccupazione per come gli inquilini si scontrano tra loro. La maggior parte delle persone qui paga per vedere l'attività sessuale... a loro non interessa nient'altro. Davvero non capisco che tipo di ragazzi o ragazze vorresti nel progetto. Sono tutti cresciuti e possono prendere decisioni da soli e se si sentono a disagio con qualcosa, sono sicuro che lo affronterò in modo che tu ti preoccupi troppo, fratello.  

I don't like personal controversies so I'm closing this controversy by asking myself if you read what I write and, above all, if you understand it. At my age I still have many things to learn and I hope to live just to do it but excuse me if I tell you: you can't teach me anything

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I don't like personal controversies so I'm closing this controversy by asking myself if you read what I write and, above all, if you understand it. At my age I still have many things to learn and I hope to live just to do it but excuse me if I tell you: you can't teach me anything

Lol I know exactly what you are saying...don't worry...I fully understand, perhaps you are the one that doesn't understand me. You can't teach an old dog new tricks as they say.