M#1 Tatiana (2024) #1

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Do you keep this comment in your Copy & Paste folder

Yes I do....I can't believe what these idiots watch on here. It's just clickbait. Sorry, you must be a big fan of this train wreck.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Johnny I wonder if Masha's cunt taste like tilapia or salmon 🤔 

I think it tastes and smells like Elvis the two cats and a dirty litter box 🥶

• Haha 2

This little evening together may have been something special 3 or 4 years ago but Masha's a one trick pony that hasn't evolved and times have changed. It was a complete failure if Masha's intention was to go to Tatiana's and train her up. Tatiana was better off being left alone and spared Masha's verbal diarrhea that's now going to echo through her mind. 

All Tatiana needs is to have more social interaction with the general population and let nature take it's course. She seems like a lovely girl that can carry on a conversation, she's pretty attractive, and seems to be up for anything as well. Hell.. just a simple gym membership would do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Yes I do....I can't believe what these idiots watch on here. It's just clickbait. Sorry, you must be a big fan of this train wreck.

Hardly, I let my sub go over a year ago, it cost $65AU/month, not value for money for me