Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

Just now, itohkata said:

Well, if she's really her mom (and given her age and how attentionate she is towards vladelia, that's highly possible), that's pretty awesome.

It is, she visited a few times at the old apartment.

Idk if it's just me or not but from what I see since they've moved in this new apt, I feel that the environment between them two has been strange. They barely talk and each of them stay in their corner, Elli with her guy in and out and Vlad mostly in the bedroom on the phone/ pc while Elli and her guy are in the living room, or in the living room when they're out or when Elli's guy is not there. Idk if this is because of Elli's guy but I hope it gets better.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Idk if it's just me or not but  from what I see since they've moved in this new apt, I feel that the environment between them two has been strange. They barely talk and each of them stay in their corner, Elli with her guy in and out and Vlad mostly in the bedroom on the phone/ pc while Elli and her guy are in the living room or in the living room when they're out or when Elli's guy is not there.

Was thinking exactly the same. The fact Elli is totally wrapped up in her guy i think plays the biggest part. At the mo the girls are living separate lives.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Was thinking exactly the same. The fact Elli is totally wrapped up in her guy i think plays the biggest part. At the mo the girls are living separate lives.

If they chose to move in and live together they should seriously solve this. Otherwise each of them would've gotten a separate apt (in case Vlad wants to stay in the project if Elli wants to live with her guy).

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

If they chose to move in and live together they should seriously solve this. Otherwise each of them would've gotten a separate apt (in case Vlad wants to stay in the project if Elli wants to live with her guy).

And choosing another Apt with just one bedroom as well. That can't be down to cost, as RLC are footing that bill. 

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

And choosing another Apt with just one bedroom as well. That can't be down to cost, as RLC are footing that bill. 

Yeah. And if they feel both at ease with each of them having guys and bringing them in, and perhaps live with, they could've negotiated a two bedroom apt.