Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Are they even speaking to one another? They are still totally separate.

I was just coming here to post something similar.  There has obviously been some sort of conflict between them.  Vlad has spent majority of her time in the bedroom since they went live, with minimal communication done in passing it seems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I was just coming here to post something similar.  There has obviously been some sort of conflict between them.  Vlad has spent majority of her time in the bedroom since they went live, with minimal communication done in passing it seems.

Yes, there is something because they have gone from being thick as thieves, going out on the town together as well, to being strangers in a matter of weeks. Maybe Elli's guy has been a factor, but something for sure isn't the same here. The thing is, it seems to have been there from the new apt coming on line, like it happened in between the move.

27 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Yes, there is something because they have gone from being thick as thieves, going out on the town together as well, to being strangers in a matter of weeks. Maybe Elli's guy has been a factor, but something for sure isn't the same here. The thing is, it seems to have been there from the new apt coming on line, like it happened in between the move.

Wonder if that is why it took so long for them to come back online, to give them time to resolve whatever it was.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wonder if that is why it took so long for them to come back online, to give them time to resolve whatever it was.

I was only just thinking this, it was longer than expected and yes, it would make sense. There was no new apt welcome party for example, no nights together at all in front of the TV like before. One bed but Elli on the couch. The change is very much there. I know this is very premature but i wouldn't be shocked to see Vlad leave. 

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I was only just thinking this, it was longer than expected and yes, it would make sense. There was no new apt welcome party for example, no nights together at all in front of the TV like before. One bed but Elli on the couch. The change is very much there. I know this is very premature but i wouldn't be shocked to see Vlad leave. 

Personally, I'd rather see Elli leave.  Her fawning over the boyfriend doesn't interest me.  I'd rather see how Vlad's life develops without Elli.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Few nights ago I thought that she was searching for a new apartment but she was looking for some vitamins.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Personally, I'd rather see Elli leave.  Her fawning over the boyfriend doesn't interest me.  I'd rather see how Vlad's life develops without Elli.

I agree on the boyfriend thing, she is infatuated. Either with him or on the phone to him like love sick kids. That relationship bores me to tears. This is only a guess of course but i wonder if she wants him to move in, that alone would be enough to cause a rift. 

21 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I also noticed that when Vlad's mother visited the other evening, neither Elli or the mother acknowledged each other. I thought that was strange because you would think they would want to chat each other up even if only for a minute or two.

Another thing I don't understand is how they ended up with that standard couch instead of a convertible style. In the old apartment they used the hell out of that convertible couch. How did they think this was going to be ok? A couple of nights ago I noticed Elli's man get up early in the morning and move to the chair so he could sleep more comfortably. And the night before Elli slept up on the back of the couch so would have enough room to sleep. So now it seems they acquired a very slim mattress to put on the floor to sleep on.

If Vlad somehow made the executive decision to OK the furniture plan then I could see why Elli would be really upset with her. 

And why does Vlad get the bedroom every night? I would think Elli would have seniority. I don't know... maybe Vlad pays extra for it?

10 minutes ago, desinc said:

I also noticed that when Vlad's mother visited the other evening, neither Elli or the mother acknowledged each other. I thought that was strange because you would think they would want to chat each other up even if only for a minute or two.

Another thing I don't understand is how they ended up with that standard couch instead of a convertible style. In the old apartment they used the hell out of that convertible couch. How did they think this was going to be ok? A couple of nights ago I noticed Elli's man get up early in the morning and move to the chair so he could sleep more comfortably. And the night before Elli slept up on the back of the couch so would have enough room to sleep. So now it seems they acquired a very slim mattress to put on the floor to sleep on.

If Vlad somehow made the executive decision to OK the furniture plan then I could see why Elli would be really upset with her. 

And why does Vlad get the bedroom every night? I would think Elli would have seniority. I don't know... maybe Vlad pays extra for it?

To me it seems that the apartment already had all those furnitures.

And yes, is very strange that the girl with BF sleeps with him on the couch instead on the bed. Maybe Vlad is too big to sleep on the couch.

• Haha 1

really a disaster the cams in this apartment, bathroom, living room, nothing is right, even in the bed we can see them from the side!!!! without forgetting that there is no room for two girls, and that one of them must have difficulty on a non-convertible seat!!! big nonsense!!!😒

• Upvote 3

Maybe the guy is the big factor and after the silly decision on one bedroom, with him often being there, this could have been an argument with Vlad saying I am supposed to have the couch now? Maybe this is why she spends so much time in the bedroom. RLC should UM this place and get both of them to explain things, because they can't carry on like this, and without Vlad this place with Elli and her guy is plain boring. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

Maybe the guy is the big factor and after the silly decision on one bedroom, with him often being there, this could have been an argument with Vlad saying I am supposed to have the couch now? Maybe this is why she spends so much time in the bedroom. RLC should UM this place and get both of them to explain things, because they can't carry on like this, and without Vlad this place with Elli and her guy is plain boring. 

Basically RLC fucked up big time by moving 2 cousins from a 1 bedroom apartment to another 1 bedroom apartment, it was a total waste, should have gone to a 2 bedroom

• Upvote 3