Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

14 hours ago, chogdad said:

Something must have happened while they were changing apts Peking, because before they left the old one, everything was fine, spending lots of time together, then as soon as the cams were turned on here, they have spent no time together, and have rarely even talked. It was big enough for Vlad to now be looking at other apts herself. 

Vlad was already looking for apartments when in the old apartment

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Was that not them choosing this one though??

It's seem a common accepted "truth" that all apartments are owned or leased by RLC. I never saw anything that back this, but that would make sense on many aspects. 

If we accept that, it would be as logical that it's RLC that choose the apartment to fit their needs (camera placements, neighborhood, transportation, internet connection, etc). 

Given the poor placement of cams in that apartment, I'm not sure of anything now. It's almost like RLC team could not be bothered to go there to set it up and asked for a private contractor to do the work based on approximative blueprints and generic directions.

Just before the old app was going UM, the 3 of them seemed pretty excited by the move and were having quite some fun. 

If I was to take a guess, it's that RLC took the apartment, offered them to move with few information about the setup, they said yes, and discovered the situation when it was too late. Then something happend that made things even worst (my favorite one being that one of the 2 lovebirds could have say that as they are 2, they should have the bed and Vlad could sleep on the couch, which she did not took well, bickering ensues, then unforgivable words are said or no one is ready to make amends). 

I wonder if Vlad's mum presence was not to try to make things works again, or for emotional support.

I just had a thought, could it be this. Elli and Vlad were looking for separate apts while at the previous one, with Elli moving into the new one with her guy. The apt for Vlad fell through and she therefore had nowhere else, so had to move to this one as rather than her own. This means Elli doesn't have her lad living with her as planned, thus causing a rift before the new apt was even online. I wonder if that is it.

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They look like two strangers living together. Really sad.

They look like 2 pets that don't get along hiding in their respective corners of the house and only going elsewhere out of necessity.

as this forum is more alive than their appartement, let's bring the crazy ideas. I was gonna go for "Vlad, drunk, made a move on the boyfriend", but even better : "Vlad made a move on Elli, who stopped talking to Vlad because she's afraid to fall for her".

36 minutes ago, itohkata said:

as this forum is more alive than their appartement, let's bring the crazy ideas. I was gonna go for "Vlad, drunk, made a move on the boyfriend", but even better : "Vlad made a move on Elli, who stopped talking to Vlad because she's afraid to fall for her".

Supposedly they are cousins (I have my doubts), so Vlad making a move on Elli isn't plausible.