Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

I think he himself thinks he is very good. The fact that it looks like shooting a rhino doesn't realize it himself. Jumping a few somersaults doesn't make you a breakdancer.  Too heavy, no talent, and various Corona infections make him ask so much of his body that it makes him sick, because he has no resistance. They are often in bed by 9 a.m. for a reason, he is devastated, she is just lazy. He must apply himself 100% to his video business that's where his talent is. Not the spot lights he wishes for, but is a stable income. He should let his wife run the spot lights, that is where her (only) talent lies (actually 2 talents) 😁

Coney Island Dancing GIF by Sidetalk

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, upyourass said:

I think he himself thinks he is very good. The fact that it looks like shooting a rhino doesn't realize it himself. Jumping a few somersaults doesn't make you a breakdancer.  Too heavy, no talent, and various Corona infections make him ask so much of his body that it makes him sick, because he has no resistance. They are often in bed by 9 a.m. for a reason, he is devastated, she is just lazy. He must apply himself 100% to his video business that's where his talent is. Not the spot lights he wishes for, but is a stable income. He should let his wife run the spot lights, that is where her (only) talent lies (actually 2 talents) 😁

Coney Island Dancing GIF by Sidetalk

The best thing about him breakdancing is that we don't have to listen to his god damn awful rapping!  

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

The best thing about him breakdancing is that we don't have to listen to his god damn awful rapping!  

Actually I dont know what is worse.....the Breakdancing or the Rapping.....hmmmmm  🙃

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

Actually I dont know what is worse.....the Breakdancing or the Rapping.....hmmmmm  🙃

I don't even get it. We covered breakdancing and rapping damn near 30 years ago. Was there a resurgence happened and I didn't get the memo?

59 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't even get it. We covered breakdancing and rapping damn near 30 years ago. Was there a resurgence happened and I didn't get the memo?

It's new to T boy😄

18 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

It's new to T boy😄

well, T-I wish i was a white boy filming Black To the Future when break dancing was a thing and white boys picked it up, it's 2024.  Welcome to the future.

• Haha 1

This occupants of this apartment may have been interesting at one time, but since then not very much at all. The woman known as Linda is now much fatter and covered with many more tattoo's which indicates her having low self esteem of herslf, and her counterpart is a little dicked dude who likes to choke her and slap her around when he has sex with her at times unless he's desperate. Not to mention, but she has always been reluctant to show much of any sensual side to herself when she is alone, unless it involved much more than such b.s. when she is not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1