Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

If I were a gambling man, I'd say Linda went to "rub one out" in the off cam bathroom 😆 🤣, she doesn't want to be touched by tboy at the moment, bedtime lol 😆 😂 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, cupid30 said:

If I were a gambling man, I'd say Linda went to "rub one out" in the off cam bathroom 😆 🤣, she doesn't want to be touched by tboy at the moment, bedtime lol 😆 😂 

Spot on....she rubs one out regularly, I am convinced, but doesn't want us to see it (yet). For some reason the fire for T-Smurf is over and sets her off completely. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they already have a business agreement at this point, to stay together for the duration of their RLC adventure, and then part ways. No SWEET kisses, no affection, No normal behaviour, only times the holidays and vacations, and that is also only pure Instagrammable in my opinion.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Spot on....she rubs one out regularly, I am convinced, but doesn't want us to see it (yet). For some reason the fire for T-Smurf is over and sets her off completely. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they already have a business agreement at this point, to stay together for the duration of their RLC adventure, and then part ways. No SWEET kisses, no affection, No normal behaviour, only times the holidays and vacations. 

Yes, I also believe her fire for him is gone (who can blame her, he is the 2 minute champ after all)🤣 , she tried the "butt thrust" a few times, but he wasn't interested,Tboy was probably thinking about a sweet rap lyric or a sick ass breakdancing move 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ashes10 said:

T-Tub is currently at another germ infested flip show. 😵‍💫

Half an hour ago he called her and she had to listen (might have been some of his rapshit) , she sat on to mobile for at least 10 minutes without saying anything. T must have been playing somewhere with some other infected rapkids and Linda listened, very uninterested by the way...🤣

11 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Half an hour ago he called her and she had to listen (might have been some of his rapshit) , she sat on to mobile for at least 10 minutes without saying anything. T must have been playing somewhere with some other infected rapkids and Linda listened, very uninterested by the way...🤣

He's at some sort of breakdancing competition....and of course she's uninterested in that bullshit!!😆

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's at some sort of breakdancing competition....and of course she's uninterested in that bullshit!!😆

So she had the kingdom all to herself and could have made an effort to entertain us (and herself) a little on Saturday night. So, as usual, that was another bummer and she is about to go to bed.

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

So she had the kingdom all to herself and could have made an effort to entertain us (and herself) a little on Saturday night. So, as usual, that was another bummer and she is about to go to bed.

Well her dumbass husband would rather breakdance and "rap" than show interest in her,so naturally her self esteem and sex drive will take a dive,I don't know the inner workings of their relationship,but what I can see is Tboy putting effort into everything else besides his wife's happinness

• Upvote 1