Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

Hahaha....at 11:14 T-Grope, groped Linda while she was preparing a very nice brunch. You could see she was not happy with that and that she has a serious problem with T-Grope touching her. Instead of showing her some respect, he stuffed his face in about 6 minutes, walked 3 times to his computer during and spoke almost 5 words. That moron was not raised right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

Hahaha....at 11:14 T-Grope, groped Linda while she was preparing a very nice brunch. You could see she was not happy with that and that she has a serious problem with T-Grope touching her. Instead of showing her some respect, he stuffed his face in about 6 minutes, walked 3 times to his computer during and spoke almost 5 words. That moron was not raised right.

Yes one of many strange relationships here, stopped trying to figure out years ago.

Leora gets more attention from her fans than from Paul and subsequently she reaps a rather hefty financial reward for pleasing her audience with ideal performances and teases. 

Well, T-boring frustrates Linda to the point of minimum sex and quickie sex for T-boring. Linda is left high and dry with little to no sexual satisfaction. 

Linda knows she has some dedicated fans keeping an eye on her and always hoping for more. Well, I still think Linda should loosen up even more and spend more time teasing her voyeur fans with sexy clothes, half naked, totally naked and even some masturbation. As she does more then she should follow this camcaps forum topic to read the responses. My hope is that if she does more that RLC will provide her with bonus money in her hands and not to T-boring. Linda needs to interact more with her hungry fans by participating more as an active "cock teaser".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora gets more attention from her fans than from Paul and subsequently she reaps a rather hefty financial reward for pleasing her audience with ideal performances and teases. 

Well, T-boring frustrates Linda to the point of minimum sex and quickie sex for T-boring. Linda is left high and dry with little to no sexual satisfaction. 

Linda knows she has some dedicated fans keeping an eye on her and always hoping for more. Well, I still think Linda should loosen up even more and spend more time teasing her voyeur fans with sexy clothes, half naked, totally naked and even some masturbation. As she does more then she should follow this camcaps forum topic to read the responses. My hope is that if she does more that RLC will provide her with bonus money in her hands and not to T-boring. Linda needs to interact more with her hungry fans by participating more as an active "cock teaser".

Turning Linda into a Leora ? nah...2 different woman, not gonna happen. Linda is not a performer and is in my opinion at the maximum of what she will show us....Topless, naked, some superficial sex with T-Moron, but that's all folks. If it will be enough ? time will tell.