Leora & Paul - (2024) #1

Pete1960

Is Leora happy?

Her life has been mostly stagnant the past 12 years.

Her boyfriend sleeps when she is awake.

She doesn't go on vacations.

She doesn't socialize outside the apartment (even her phone calls have little to do with outside fraternizing).

She doesn't think of starting a family (most women her age in a committed relationship, with a dog, think of starting a family). Young couples get a dog to become accustomed to the responsibilities of having a child.

Observation I've mentioned previously:  She no longer gets a manicure/pedicure.  May sound trivial, but she's a gal who likes to dress well, show her femininity, and feel good about herself. Every woman I know considers a mani/pedi a subconscious, somewhat self-indulgence that makes them feel better about who they are.   I think the absence of her getting a mani/pedi is a foundation for what unhappiness she has.

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa domingo para todos com a família 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone With the family 

07/01/2024 07/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Is Leora happy?

Her life has been mostly stagnant the past 12 years.

Her boyfriend sleeps when she is awake.

She doesn't go on vacations.

She doesn't socialize outside the apartment (even her phone calls have little to do with outside fraternizing).

She doesn't think of starting a family (most women her age in a committed relationship, with a dog, think of starting a family). Young couples get a dog to become accustomed to the responsibilities of having a child.

Observation I've mentioned previously:  She no longer gets a manicure/pedicure.  May sound trivial, but she's a gal who likes to dress well, show her femininity, and feel good about herself. Every woman I know considers a mani/pedi a subconscious, somewhat self-indulgence that makes them feel better about who they are.   I think the absence of her getting a mani/pedi is a foundation for what unhappiness she has.

It's Paul  he is her unhappiness If i was leora I'd rather be raped by a blackman with 2 foot dick than be with that stupid thick no idea zombie Russian cunt and I would piss on him if he was on fire but slowly  have a nice day paul

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1