Leora - Fan Page (2024) #1

Pete1960

While Leora is getting her beauty sleep it's time for some Australian female singer.

RLC is well overdue for having an Australian apartment Vanessa would shake up RLC for sure.

• Like 1

Being a proud Aussie, I love Vanessa's voice.

Leora hope you enjoy this song. It might bring meaning to your life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

While Leora is getting her beauty sleep it's time for some Australian female singer.

RLC is well overdue for having an Australian apartment Vanessa would shake up RLC for sure.

Well in that case I send a video of me singing in the bath with no water know  what I mean aussie

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Well in that case I send a video of me singing in the bath with no water know  what I mean aussie

Don't be scared to post the video 🤣

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Bathing Rubber Duck GIF by Super Simple

giphy.gif

Missed the debut of her new dildo live (thank god for replay...), when did she sneak that into the bathroom drawer.

Looks to be a sizeable beast (want to see how Big Black compares to it). She certainly handled it well, and it brought her to a nice orgasm with some great moans of pleasure. 🥵

Look forward to seeing it enter her regular rotation, will it usurp Big Black as her go to toy...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

giphy.gif

Missed the debut of her new dildo live (thank god for replay...), when did she sneak that into the bathroom drawer.

Looks to be a sizeable beast (want to see how Big Black compares to it). She certainly handled it well, and it brought her to a nice orgasm with some great moans of pleasure. 🥵

Look forward to seeing it enter her regular rotation, will it usurp Big Black as her go to toy...

It was great sex with your new toy 🥵

Thank you very much Leora in Paulo's bed 

Having good sex with Mr Purple 

Mr purple coming in and out with juice 

Leora licking the juice on Mr  

Hot anal sex with Mr Purple 

Strong and delicious anal orgasm 

• Upvote 1

Enjoyed catching up on last night in the GR.

Thong bodysuit is a big tick in my book. Teased herself nicely - got a bit wet, not as much as in the past when she would show 'visible' strings of grool as she teased herself. Grabbed, the slightly amputated, 'Purple Monster'...toying herself on her front, whilst nicely grabbing her ass or it jiggling as be toyed herself. Laid on her side, dipping the toy in and out of her pussy, displaying her pussy as she took it out each time and tasting herself. And then the 'holy fuck' moment, she lubed the 'monster' up with bit of spit and decided to fuck her ass with it! 🥵😁 Didnt think she would be taking it in her ass, on only its second outing - what a woman!

That look of content and smile on her face after she came, tells you she enjoyed herself.

• Upvote 1