B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Exactly and the fact was Ney prompted her to get changed quick,

so i bet they are in the B7 Garage hiding from Massimo 😂

I don't know if it's too early to say, but I really thought that Ney and Massimo were Anthony and Gloria 2.0, and Ney, after getting upset, would go back to him as if nothing had happened. She doesn't seem so stupid after all

1 hour ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I think I'm slowly putting Sara on my dislike list, what does she want with Massimo again to invite him. Great, then he has the free choice between Sara or Nadja

She came for the Hannibal Lecter mask and I like the challenging games she plays. It's difficult to have a relationship with her, but I don't look at the relationships in the villas, there are other places for that. (Who are Nelly and Bogdan? = not for me)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ulfolk said:

I don't know if it's too early to say, but I really thought that Ney and Massimo were Anthony and Gloria 2.0, and Ney, after getting upset, would go back to him as if nothing had happened. She doesn't seem so stupid after all

She doesn't have anything to do with him, barely says hello now. She was really bothered by his behaviour it seems.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Anni luce indietro

Of course, that's what I meant. Their complicity, their way of continually looking for each other, hugging each other in bed without speaking because just holding hands doesn't need to be accompanied by words, all of this was superlative

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

violentarla è più simile

2 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Mossimo non si è scopato Sara un paio di giorni fa?

He didn't fuck her, he abused her exaggeration of alcohol and maybe more. He wasn't aware, in fact it never happened with her consenting. Maybe he'll have better luck with Nadia when she gets back from vacation

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1