Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's probably OK with Esmi to go off-camera and party til 05:30 in the morning, but in the RLC apartments she didn't like it if there was noice after 21:30 in the evening. 

2 things though...it's not a school night, and the music isn't loud as if they are at a music festival which resulted in the cops banging the door down almost about a month ago and Nadia had to show them her passport and visa as she was the main resident in at the time with Wolf I think it was and Dayana (or was it Aziza) and music was so loud it was probably shaking the apartment block...because Nadia is a fucking dipshit.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

2 things though...it's not a school night, and the music isn't loud as if they are at a music festival which resulted in the cops banging the door down almost about a month ago and Nadia had to show them her passport and visa as she was the main resident in at the time with Wolf I think it was and Dayana (or was it Aziza) and music was so loud it was probably shaking the apartment block...because Nadia is a fucking dipshit.  

It was Nadia, Karma and Aziza wasnt it ? At least the last time one I remember was them.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It was Nadia, Karma and Aziza wasnt it ? At least the last time one I remember was them.

That's right, yes I knew I got it wrong but I know Azi stood with her back covering the hall cam. Thanks 🙂 

7 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well 2 weeks after Harley left for holidays Esmi finally appears at the apartment, let the heartbreak begin.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Please explain, thanks.

8 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well 2 weeks after Harley left for holidays Esmi finally appears at the apartment, let the heartbreak begin.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

what heartbreak ? 

Just now, thinga69 said:

When she left at 1908

o she's already gone again 😔, it was very nice to see her again but that's the way it is , we'll see her again 😁