B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

50 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

There is always the ignore option if you are easily offended by me. Have a nice day, sir.

To me, Daytona would not be worth an argument on a forum, but he is still a person who has made his own choice, for me he remains a man but he and Sara are clearly having more fun than Sara could possibly have with the always sour-looking Karma,  I think it's going too far to call him a thing or a tick as a human being just because he's there and people have the strange idea that he's getting in the way of a relationship between Karma and Sara... that relationship never existed and never will  come.

just my opinion for what it's worth

• Upvote 1

il y a 26 minutes, Mutt496 a dit :

It's the end of the month...showtime! Octavia and Kelly did one, Nadia bated, and Karma/Ney/Wolf are at one of their apartments choreographing the next show.

More likely shopping for shoes for an event, Karma said earlier today she was planning to get them today, and a bite to eat after maybe?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

More likely shopping for shoes for an event, Karma said earlier today she was planning to get them today, and a bite to eat after maybe?

thx amiya for your post can you help us the talk between sara and karma today at noon in karma's room, was it just a normal conversation between women or was it a clarifying conversation between sara and karma

8 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I see she has not returned with Ney and Wolf, so maybe met up with someone, will Tantra come again for the weekend in B4, yawn i hope not.

8 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Più probabilmente sta acquistando delle scarpe per un evento, Karma ha detto oggi che aveva intenzione di prenderle oggi, e magari mangiare qualcosa dopo?

How much envy I feel for you who understand everything they say to each other, I can barely translate 2 words out of a hundred and I'm not even sure. Please help us understand

• Upvote 2