B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

36 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you have to know for yourself, but both have nothing to do with each other, Bodagn can have sex with Aziz wherever he wants you don't have to turn off the power, it's just a conspiracy fairy tale.

they may have had sex 10 times in the garage with or without electricity

No EV in the garage...just Internal Combustion...vroom, vroom

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

He turns the power off and then goes in her room to her bed. I have the video of it. How can that be a conspiracy fairy tale?

Since he does maintenance around the place, did you ever think that he was working on something to do with the power.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I am starting a rumor that Lacrim has arrived in B-4 and brought beer, and is toasting Aziza and Nelly, only because he and Nelly repeatedly had sex in the B-7 garage.  This obviously explains why he has reappeared so suddenly.   Tani pushed him away from licking Aziza, but he knows that Nelly won't. 

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Since he does maintenance around the place, did you ever think that he was working on something to do with the power.  

that's what I mean, he had no reason to do that specifically to fuck Aziz, he could do that anywhere and at any time without being noticed if he wanted toand probably would have done that  , that flow story is complete nonsense

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

that's what I mean, he had no reason to do that specifically to fuck Aziz, he could do that anywhere and at any time without being noticed if he wanted toand probably would have done that  , that flow story is complete nonsense

Did you watch the video yet? Stop yapping until you see the video.

One thing I notice with some of the Girls, they allow Wolf to Dictate what he wants to do. it's like they need him tell them where to go, come lay in the bed with me. he's in their bedroom and he doesn't ask and they allow him to do this stuff. sorry but I'll be happy when he's gone. If he go's after Aziza, she will not allow him to be the Puppeteer to her.