B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Lacrim was drinking Sprite so probably driving.

It looks like they could be going somewhere together, she clearly hates him being around :undecided:

If she hates him being around why does she keep going where he is hanging out with him? It doesnt look like she hates him at all.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Miron 100% the worst as he is a danger to any female. Samson - daft as a brush. Thor - violent when drunk. Grisha - strange. Anthony - sneaky and handsy exactly like Lacrim. Tim - thinks hes way better than he is. Dylan and Mass - typical obnoxious italians. Wolf - annoying as he is everywhere all the time

And you are a typical ignorant of which country?

• Like 1

Id pay double if they brought Kristy and Taylor back.  Know it didn’t end well, but their relationship on cam (fake or not) was so much easier to watch than the current cast.  I speak English so it was nice to understand their conversations.  Taylor also lookin pretty good too.  She got her nose done and has lost some weight.  That’s what i wish for Xmas.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Haha you Italian by any chance.

And by any chance, in addition to being ignorant, you are also a moron?
I correct myself, your compatriots have nothing to do with it: only you are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

Id pay double if they brought Kristy and Taylor back.  Know it didn’t end well, but their relationship on cam (fake or not) was so much easier to watch than the current cast.  I speak English so it was nice to understand their conversations.  Taylor also lookin pretty good too.  She got her nose done and has lost some weight.  That’s what i wish for Xmas.  

i wish i could agree with you but taylor has never done anything for me.  i find her not appealing at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Boing said:

And by any chance, in addition to being ignorant, you are also a moron?
I correct myself, your compatriots have nothing to do with it: only you are.

Boo fuckin hoo. Quit crying. Doesnt take much to upset you. Typical Italian crying over someones opinion.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

Oui, je pense que vous avez raison sur ce point. Ce qui fait en plus qu'elle finira en B1 avant d'aller à la fête. Nous verrons 

se qui m'étonne elle a laissé la lumière allumée se qui n'est pas son habitude, bizarre??