B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

2 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Id pay double if they brought Kristy and Taylor back.  Know it didn’t end well, but their relationship on cam (fake or not) was so much easier to watch than the current cast.  I speak English so it was nice to understand their conversations.  Taylor also lookin pretty good too.  She got her nose done and has lost some weight.  That’s what i wish for Xmas.  

Taylor wasn’t acting, maybe Kristy was playing games, but I don’t know. Taylor my all time favourite. She’s part dude and would be great to know. English made it best.

my worry would be that she might not live up to my selective memories and then my fantasy would evaporate.  But if she did come back I would watch the shit out of that.

🥰

• Upvote 1

I get it.  I just prefer relationships that are not just fuck shows with the fuckboys.  I’m sure Kristy and Taylor put on some shows for the cameras, but much of it seemed sincere.  This cast of characters is just one show after another that seems to be fueled by heavy drug use.  Sara and Karma was nice, but it has seemingly turned into the same as every other story line( what can we do to get  clicks).  It’s just old that since B7 opened it’s just the neighbor fuckboys fucking mainly the other RLC cast.  If these guys would bring in other chicks I think the feeling about them would go up. (Can’t get any lower for some of us)

• Upvote 3

Just now, poncherello said:

I haven't seen her put on spare underwear or a toothbrush, only creams and perhaps Lupo and Neytiri go to the same party with "the tick"

And she went out wearing slippers. She had no shoes because of the blisters on her feet

Just now, poncherello said:

And she went out wearing slippers. She had no shoes because of the blisters on her feet

The blisters were nasty she will have real pain walking in any shoes. It was really bothering her she showed everyone 

10 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Boo fuckin hoo. Quit crying. Doesnt take much to upset you. Typical Italian crying over someones opinion.

I'm not crying: another demonstration of how stupid you are. I'm pissed off at an ignorant "keyboard lion" who is offending: and if you don't understand that you're just a poor man.
I hope the people around you have a little pity for you. Goodbye.

• Like 2

I don't hate any of them, when I see them I think as a man how can you make such a fool of yourself (Wolf), there are beautiful and nice women everywhere so why do you follow a villa girl.
Just look at Mass.. well dressed and probably enough money.. and then you fuck Sara and stalk Karma.... why do you fall for that shit.

the boys are too stupid to hate

Just now, Boing said:

I'm not crying: another demonstration of how stupid you are. I'm pissed off at an ignorant "keyboard lion" who is offending: and if you don't understand that you're just a poor man.
I hope the people around you have a little pity for you. Goodbye.

Goodbye. Great exchanging comments with you. I can hear your mum calling as your pastas ready so run along and leave this keyboard lion ??? to it.

il y a 21 minutes, Murfy a dit :

Je paierais le double s’ils ramenaient Kristy et Taylor. Sachez que cela ne s'est pas bien terminé, mais leur relation en cam (fausse ou non) était tellement plus facile à regarder que le casting actuel. Je parle anglais donc c'était agréable de comprendre leurs conversations. Taylor a aussi l'air plutôt bien. Elle s'est fait refaire le nez et a perdu du poids. C'est ce que je souhaite pour Noël.  

Merci pour ces bonnes infos !!  faites la revenir avec son starpon !!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think it's quite obvious that wolf and neytiri at a minimum are going to the same tantra club as karma.  wolf is trying all the tricks to get karma into his bed.

He will more than likely succeed in the end. He is doing everything right so far.

But Karma doesn't just go to Tantra clubs 😀

• Haha 1