B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

You people are ridiculous. Karma is neither a maiden princess nor a sheltered fragile flower, nor is she going to fuck any of the simps on this board. She's a grown ass women, with a mind of her own. Wolf has never forced himself on anyone who actually minded him touching them. Also get over the fact that ALL of the Barcelona tenants really like him... regardless of how the haters on here feel about it.

I was ambivalent to whatever happens between Karma and Wolf, now I'm kinda hoping they decide to go balls to the wall, just to see how many of you survive the collective aneurism that would happen on here... 

eric andre mind blown GIF by The Eric Andre Show

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I don't know who portrayed Karma as Mother Teresa here, but it's strange that Karma wasn't averse to Wolf's touches, even though we were very sure that she only had feelings for her Tantra friend, maybe she's just angry because he's probably not there for 4 weeks and was looking for comfort with Wolf and he sees it differently from her.

17 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know who portrayed Karma as Mother Teresa here, but it's strange that Karma wasn't averse to Wolf's touches, even though we were very sure that she only had feelings for her Tantra friend, maybe she's just angry because he's probably not there for 4 weeks and was looking for comfort with Wolf and he sees it differently from her.

She is disappointed at Tantra as he has not answered or contacted her after the three intense days together. Which Karma and Octavia talked about at night after the B5 party

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2