B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

So why don't we all write an email to RLC to complain about these attitudes and ask that more precise rules be established? I personally would also ask for Massimo's expulsion and a warning for Lupo to enter without warning

i've written them on several occasions and all it does is fall on deaf ears.  look, nothing is ever going to change until it starts affecting their pocketbook.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can I add that it pains me to see Karma sleeping on the couch in B1 for fear of being molested? She has her own room, her own cat, she gets along with everyone and yet she runs away from the attentions of two people she doesn't want. And stop saying that Karma is looking for a hard cock like all women: she IS OFFENSIVE TOWARDS ALL WOMEN, EVEN YOUR WIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY

Karma isn't sleeping in B1 because she's afraid of being molested.  She sleeps in B1 because B1 is much closer to the centre than B4.  It's more conveniant.  There have been lots of other tenants that have done the same since B4 first opened 6 years ago.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Honestly, I don't recall I did, also considering I never had an issue with Wolf. I know my memory ain't the greatest, but the only one so far that I have experienced, that I really can't stand is Massimo, for reasons I have explained. But I have no issues with Wolf, I do recall posting about that earlier, and I've also said I would have no issue if he and karma would get together. If I did say that before, obviously I didn't know what I (believe to) know now. I will admit, he was whispering a lot so I may not have caught everything.

i used to like wolf but lately he has become way to annoying for me.  as far as him bedding karma, hey, i say go for it!

mass attack on the other hand, can be shown the door as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1