B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

I finally got a chance to watch the beginning of that dance between wolf and Karma, and my man wolf what is wrong with you, anyone can see that this girl likes you, and when she accepted a dance from you she wanted to be romance, not felt up like your many sluts you used to dealing with

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I finally got a chance to watch the beginning of that dance between wolf and Karma, and my man wolf what is wrong with you, anyone can see that this girl likes you, and when she accepted a dance from you she wanted to be romance, not felt up like your many sluts you used to dealing with

Do you have a timestamp?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Wolf shows off his skills in pushing the right buttons,

breasts and pussy, because then the girl automatically 

almost faints and all defenses disappears.

Unfortunately Karma is not a real woman,

because she has a brain to make decisions.

Wolf have never met this strange kind of species before.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Absolutely what an idiot, I read into it exactly the same, but he had already been feeling her up for ages before that on the floor nearly out of view of the camera. But at that moment she wanted some romance but Wolf blew the mood.

Better luck next Mr Wolf Man. 🤣

• Thanks 1