B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What does max do with the rest of his time at rlc, because as you can see he usually loses interest in the girls very quickly once he has fucked them, say, four times and then he only has sara and marilyn left unless a new girl moves in by then. Because as I just read karma seems to like wolf's closeness although I still doubt what wolf wants from her a real relationship or a sexual relationship like with margo

He doesn't have to worry about getting in Marilyns drawers.  She's sealed tight like Prince Albert in a tin.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I have the same fear, but since she is old enough she has to decide for herself who she wants, just think about who would be the better choice the tantra guy or wolf lol

The Tantra Guy would be a bad choice in my opinion. I'm not saying Wolf is what she is after either but she likes him and i think thats almost confirmed.

Tantra is not right for her when he comes and spends short amounts of time with her which seems to only be for one aim. Then he goes off back to his life and doesn't communicate until he is ready for another session. She is definitely right to get rid if that is the case.

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

The Tantra Guy would be a bad choice in my opinion. I'm not saying Wolf is what she is after either but she likes him and i think thats almost confirmed.

Tantra is not right for her when he comes and spends short amounts of time with her which seems to only be for one aim. Then he goes off back to his life and doesn't communicate until he is ready for another session. She is definitely right to get rid if that is the case.

Tantra is married and has a child which karma told octavia

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, wafercop said:

quelque chose comme ça, je ne suis pas sûr.

Elle a demandé comment ça se passait si elle était fatiguée a dit qu'ils iraient au magasin, elle s'est demandé si elle voulait quelque chose, un gâteau au chocolat oui avec des noix, merci pour l'attention.

je te remercie