B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i mean, the guy is so full of himself he doesn't know whats up over half of the time.  i wonder what these guys are told when they join the villas?

They should never have introduced males to the villas. Yet to see one who is normal or a nice guy. Plus as with Wolf they all seem to be full of themselves

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ich meine, der Typ ist so eingebildet, dass er die meiste Zeit nicht weiß, was los ist. Ich frage mich, was diesen Jungs gesagt wird, wenn sie sich den Villen anschließen.

Ich glaube auch,dass er nicht weiß was los ist, er findet sich nicht zurecht, und weiss nicht wo das nächste Zimmer ist. Er geht drei Schritte, dann muß er schon wieder auf sein Handy schauen, wo es weiter geht. Ich denke das ist sein Navi, weil nach zwei Schritten muß er schon wieder schauen. Ebenso ist es mit den Villen und er muß sich den Wecker stellen wenn er in den Pool geht sonst weiß er nicht wann die drei Minuten vorbei sind und er ganzen Tag im Pool wäre.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 14 minutes, darcher111 a dit :

On dirait un après-midi de peinture. Quelqu'un dit à Wolf d'aller chercher un livre de coloriage et des feutres pour qu'il puisse s'impliquer.

On ne dira rien à WOLF, laissons les filles savourer ces précieux moments  de communion artistique. D'ailleurs, serait-il tenir même un crayon ?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I also think he doesn't know what's going on, he can't find his way around and doesn't know where the next room is. He takes three steps, then he has to look at his cell phone again to see what happens next. I think that's his navigation system because after two steps he has to look again. It's the same with the villas and he has to set the alarm clock when he goes into the pool otherwise he doesn't know when the three minutes are over and he would be in the pool all day.

lmao, that fits him to a tee!  navigational villa phones, what a unique concept lmao

• Haha 2

@frankzabba        Regarding the comment about Wolf's bad back that was me.

At the first party that Massi attended in B4 Wolf was talking to Massi on the terrace.

I didn't hear the question but Massi must have asked Wolf how was he in Spain and not in the army if he was from Ukraine.

Wolf replied that he had been excused Army duties on medical grounds due to either a bad back or bad spine, I'm not sure which.

At this point Massi said, Oh so you escaped the War then but you must suffer from a lot of pain.

Wolf replied, No pain really, it's not a problem for me, but then went on to say that he went in the pool every day as that did help.

• Like 1

Hello everybody

What happened to night wolf ran around had most eyes to karma Ney became jealous and went to sleep. Wolf ran after Ney checking out what it was. He said he wants to sleep with karma. She asked him to go if he was not clean. Karma was then with Daytona when Wolf came so he went to Ney to sleep.

Why Karma did not sleep with Sara she explained pretty well today in her sound diary on her mobile phone their relationship is on another level. They do not need sexuality it is so much more is more about energy proximity community etc. There nothing is needed to seduce The other they know where they have each other but she likes the energy they get together also sexually and this is new to her this feeling.

Karma also says that she has enough time to send impulses to a certain person and he is starting to pay attention to me. She has already experienced this in different situations. It works really cool. "Could it be wolf she is referring to"

She also mentions a relationship that has ended did not reveal who she is referring to.

"Stop now and speculate karma is an adult and intelligent woman who knows what she wants and does nothing she doesn't want"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

he is starting to pay attention to me. She has already experienced this in different situations. It works really cool. "Could it be wolf she is referring to"

She also mentions a relationship that has ended did not reveal who she is referring to.

Thx wafer, so useful.

The ended relationship could be Guru man.

It's possible, that Wolf is the target, but Ney

is really in the way, and Wolf has a very

different mindset than Karma, so if she want's to

change his behavior, she might underestimate the task.

13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

@frankzabba        Regarding the comment about Wolf's bad back that was me.

At the first party that Massi attended in B4 Wolf was talking to Massi on the terrace.

I didn't hear the question but Massi must have asked Wolf how was he in Spain and not in the army if he was from Ukraine.

Wolf replied that he had been excused Army duties on medical grounds due to either a bad back or bad spine, I'm not sure which.

At this point Massi said, Oh so you escaped the War then but you must suffer from a lot of pain.

Wolf replied, No pain really, it's not a problem for me, but then went on to say that he went in the pool every day as that did help.

ok ok thank you whotwivesrock!  i knew i had read it from someone but i couldn't remember.  as for his hurt back, i think it's all between his ears!