B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Thanks for wishing you a lot of fun: I'm enchanted!!!  😂😂😂😂  These are the Karma and Sara I was waiting for, I'm not interested in sex, I'm interested in their harmony and for three days I've seen a lot of it, Karma was most likely clear and decisive and, for the moment, Sara bears the weight of sobriety

You hit the nail on the head - it's not just about sex, which is what I want to see between Karma and Sara, but simply how they harmonise and how they simply enjoy spending time together, and Karma is a bit more relaxed when Sara is around.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I just wonder what wolf did wrong that no girl allowed him to spend the night with her (sarcasm) because he had no choice but to sleep in his own bed 😄

He's hung around the villa like flies on a turd for 3 evenings. It's about time he returned to his proper spot. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I just wonder what wolf did wrong that no girl allowed him to spend the night with her (sarcasm) because he had no choice but to sleep in his own bed 😄

Funny yes, he looked to annoy Ney by hanging with Aziza. 

I got the impression Karma had already told him she was going to spend some time with Sara as he never bothered them after a quick word. He didn't go looking for Karma again.

He didn't look to try anything with Aziza they just talked and talked till he left to B7. 

The Karma and Sara friendship is still nice when Sara actually puts some effort into it, but as with the last time it was a bit one sided in the bed.

Wolf's time with Karma will come if he doesn't fuck it up beforehand.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

t was stupid of Aziz to show her breasts like that, now Wolf is her shadow and will continue to follow her, but anyway... she doesn't deserve better I already knew that before she came back 😁

As we seen before Aziza loves attention, she probably get off by undressing and dressing in front of men. She likes to tease, before she Bang them. she not fooling anybody, she'll be back to the old Aziza before you know it. 🥱

12 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i wish that every time wolf left through the main entrance, that at least one girl would go and close the door all the way.  he annoys me by never closing the main entrance door.

He annoy the Hell out me too, from the time he arrived. from that stupid Pink Skirt, walking in the girls rooms without asking. And walking around like he's got toothpick under his armpit. and the most annoying thing is, Cuddling with everybody. I'm sorry for letting my Fury out on this guy, but it's time to send this Clown packing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

As we seen before Aziza loves attention, she probably get off by undressing and dressing in front of men. She likes to tease, before she Bang them. she not fooling anybody, she'll be back to the old Aziza before you know it. 🥱

I know she plays a game and can turn into a half nun for two weeks, but with that game she ensures that Wolf cannot be knocked out of B4, that boy has a strange twist in his brain and will continue to control B4 and as a result we don't actually get to see any spontaneous events from the girls (for convenience  I'll just call Daytona a girl from now on) and they will increasingly look for entertainment outside the home.

Wolf is a disaster on two rickety legs

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It would not be an expensive investment for RLC to fit locks on the bedroom doors in B4. As many of the rooms are high up over ground there must be a way for emergency opening and there are several simple solutions for that. Futhermore Wolf and Max should return the keys they have to B4! That was what Dylan and Anthony had to do! They were only allowed entry when invited!