B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

that's good size Brother, I'm N.J Correctional Officer. I have to weight lift, to deal with Prison Inmates.🙂

yeah, i look down on a lot of people as you know exactly what i'm talking about.  a correctional officer, that's a cool but dangerous job i would expect.  i hope you are compensated nicely for your work!

i do some martial arts and lift weights more to stay toned up than anything.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what points? premium membership to what?  i'm lost, please help me understand

this is your profile

members

3.6k posts
    7,835 points

these are the points you have so far, i had asked stone cold what the donations are about, you can get 10 days premium member for 2500 points but i prefer to use them for people who help us to understand what the people in the rlc really said and not what we interpret from the stream

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

this is your profile

members

3.6k posts
    7,835 points

these are the points you have so far, i had asked stone cold what the donations are about, you can get 10 days premium member for 2500 points but i prefer to use them for people who help us to understand what the people in the rlc really said and not what we interpret from the stream

how did i get 7,835 points?  i guess i need to check into what you are telling me.  thanks for the info rattlesnake!

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, i look down on a lot of people as you know exactly what i'm talking about.  a correctional officer, that's a cool but dangerous job i would expect.  i hope you are compensated nicely for your work!

i do some martial arts and lift weights more to stay toned up than anything.

Yeah I'm been at for 2 years now I took the test 3 year ago when I was 20, a 1 year later I'm working for them. I have 2 little girls I've got to raise, I had to find a good paying job with great Benefits. 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Yeah I'm been at for 2 years now I took the test 3 year ago when I was 20, a 1 year later I'm working for them. I have 2 little girls I've got to raise, I had to find a good paying job with great Benefits. 🙂

yes sir, gotta take care of the family!!

• Thanks 1

• moos54 locked this topic