B4 - General Topic 2023 #90 (December)

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

The guy is strange , he starts massaging her back, her body language said it all then kisses her back and leaves her.

Yes, I had the very same sense.

He was not groping this time.

What's really going on? Has Wolf other plans?

Just now, cylinderopuntia said:

If Wolf doesn't stay with Karma today, then the chemistry can't be right

I think she wanted more but Wolf doesn't seem to want to take that next move. He just can't be that into her because that was as inviting as ever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I think she wanted more but Wolf doesn't seem to want to take that next move. He just can't be that into her because that was as inviting as ever.

I have a feeling Ney has something to do with that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Ich denke, sie wollte mehr, aber Wolf scheint diesen nächsten Schritt nicht wagen zu wollen. Er kann einfach nicht so auf sie stehen, denn das war so einladend wie eh und je.

Ja, ich bin der gleichen Meinung, die Einladung hatte er schon öfter und hat sie nicht genutzt. Ich glaube er wird von Margo überwacht

On 12/27/2023 at 12:46 AM, poncherello said:

Excuse me if I say it, maybe I'm repeating myself but I care: I only see Karma smile when she's close to Sara. I like what Wafercop said: "their relationship is on another level. They don't need sexuality, it's much more, it's more about community of energetic proximity, etc. Nothing is needed to seduce. The other people know where they are, but she likes the energy they put together even sexually and this is a new sensation for her."

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I have a feeling Ney has something to do with that.

Yes she has been jealous before and stopped him

56 minutes ago, Troy said:

Where are you getting this from? 

What Ashley’s hat history?

or my kind of snotty remark about wanting wolf to fuck you if you’re wearing it?

Sorry about the way I said that, if it was cheeky. 

1 minute ago, darcher111 said:

Der Wolf gähnt und hofft, dass er bald abhauen wird. Er wachte um 12 Uhr auf und hatte einen anstrengenden Tag mit Essen und Nichtstun, also muss er erschüttert sein.

Ja, er hatte einen anstrengenden Tag. Wenn er den ganzen Tag hinter den Mädchen herläuft, dann ist ein Marathon nur ein Spaziergang, so viele Kilometer bringt er zusammen