B4 - General Topic 2023 #90 (December)

11 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Switch? No, replace. Downtown apartments are the best places to be, Daytona is a dead duck, I'm sure RLC can fill those beds with much better girls

Agree, but I doubt RLC is going to give up on the Progressive Person (Daytona) until Shim decides to leave (6 months minimum).  So if it's got to be here, then move it and quit wasting a prime bedroom...

15 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Forgot Massimo 

I was trying to be realistic, we're not going to get rid of this guy anytime soon, unfortunately he arrived recently and still has a few months to go if he doesn't do any criminal shit first

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Agree, but I doubt RLC is going to give up on the Progressive Person (Daytona) until Shim decides to leave (6 months minimum).  So if it's got to be here, then move it and quit wasting a prime bedroom...

Yup, waste of a room with him. A real female should be there.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

I was trying to be realistic, we're not going to get rid of this guy anytime soon, unfortunately he arrived recently and still has a few months to go if he doesn't do any criminal shit first

I just can't stand that guy ... Too insisting and stalking ... Can't wait to see him leave... If it was just me, that would be "GIRLS ONLY"  and they could invite their friends over for a night or two, not more than that ... And let the girls have their sexy parties and actions , like it was in the Years 2014-2019

• Upvote 7

It could be that he chose Karma, because for Sara Wolf is just a friend and I can't say anything about what is between ney and wolf without knowing what they say to each other. Because are they just normal friendly conversations or can you hear in the undertone if one person would like more than just friendship (all just thoughts unfortunately without any evidence).

The same applies to Massimo because if Sara and Aziza don't fall for his babble anymore, he has no one else either, unless he gets some from outside or rlc feeds him fresh meat

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

It could be that he chose Karma, because for Sara Wolf is just a friend and I can't say anything about what is between ney and wolf without knowing what they say to each other. Because are they just normal friendly conversations or can you hear in the undertone if one person would like more than just friendship (all just thoughts unfortunately without any evidence).

The same applies to Massimo because if Sara and Aziza don't fall for his babble anymore, he has no one else either, unless he gets some from outside or rlc feeds him fresh meat

I believe that wolf and karma will connect it wasn't tonight because she is sick has a sore throat. I think k wolf has shown a different  side of himself caring for her with caresses which I think she liked and always around her and when they couldn't  hook up he never tried to touch another girl that deserves her attention which he got and she got  so let it happen for the both of them

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sulzer said:

The guy is strange , he starts massaging her back, her body language said it all then kisses her back and leaves her.

We now know, that he had an appointment with Ney.

She controls Wolf 100%, and will never allow

anything with Karma, I guess.

Ney needs Wolf for her shows without penetration.

• Like 1