Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

On 8/19/2024 at 3:10 AM, miscvoyeur said:

If I'm not mistaken, weren't Adeline and Lana friends back in the day? I would love to see her again even for a short visit.

Lana of 'Robert & Lana'? (I sometimes forget/mis-remember names...). Id be happy see Lana again, even if only a short-visit (as you say), even better if they were to return to the project, they could even have Hypathia apartment

5 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

I don't have a sub, so only have blurred thumbnails to go by. But seems to be the guest couple are clearly having sex in the bedroom quite regularly, but there is hardly any mention of this on this thread, and nothing recent.  Is there some kind of agreement because they are guests that they are off limits??

probably due to bad camera placement.  i remember when i subbed i would see adeline and markus fucking and i would go to have a look and quickly leave because you just couldn't see anything.  the camera at the end of the bed is zoomed in so much it cuts off at least a third of the bed.  the first camera for the bedroom, the view is so far away it's hardly worth watching.  the side camera is decent but the action seemed to be always directed away from that camera.  so my hypothesis is that the cameras in that bedroom suck ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/18/2024 at 9:58 PM, hilts122 said:

Maybe I'm wrong, seems she is avoiding Markus and just staying in her room.  I definitely thought she was pulling an Elli there for a minute!

When the guest couple first arrived guest girl seemed to know Markus far more than guest man, with Adeline then going on vacation and the guests staying made me think that guest girl is maybe Markus's sister?

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Not first. It happened last year too.

Last year, more like last month when V&N were on vacay and what appeared to be Nikita's younger sister on cam, looked way younger than 16 if that's the age of a minor and below. Anyway...A&M segment removed from RP where the minor visited. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Last year, more like last month when V&N were on vacay and what appeared to be Nikita's younger sister on cam, looked way younger than 16 if that's the age of a minor and below. Anyway...A&M segment removed from RP where the minor visited. 

am i the only one that doesn't see a problem with that?  i mean, adult site or not, as long as there is no sexual activity or nudity, why would they remove the footage or put an apartment under maintenance?  i'm sorry if i offend anyone by saying this but i just don't get it apparently.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Doesn't she had some tattoos? Some places not even with the parents authorization a minor can get a tattoo.