Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Well, some people are not prude, some are exhibitionists (and as I voyeur, I do thank those) and take pleasure knowing ppl are watching. Also, it feels that "exploiting" has a bad connotation to it. She seems pretty aware of it, and pretty fine with it. The thing that freed them is when they realized that they could lock the door and not be walked in by Markus (which I'm not sure how we are sure he's her brother)

She seemed to start her period within a couple days of getting there.  That kind of delayed their sexual activities.  Gave them time to adjust to having the cameras around anyways.

• Upvote 1

It's weird to me that now Adeline is back they are still camped out in the bedroom, and not on the couch where guests should be. Maybe they are taking over the apartment and A&M are moving on - which is why Adeline was away for some weeks

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

It's weird to me that now Adeline is back they are still camped out in the bedroom, and not on the couch where guests should be. Maybe they are taking over the apartment and A&M are moving on - which is why Adeline was away for some weeks

While that could be, it's a custom on some part of the world to offer your best accommodation to guests. Also, that would seem a bit unpolite to kick them out of the BR after 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 12:49 PM, Jonno said:

Doubtful they are leaving. But if so, hopefully that miserable cow and her bf don't take it over.

Happy Face GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Sorry, wrong thread. You should post this on the Leora & Paul thread 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Looks to me like a new couple auditioning for a place on rlc. I expect to see these 2 guests elsewhere.

I've always said two things with this couple...the girl looks like she 'could' me Markus's sister due to the similarities with the eyes AND I reckon they are waiting for a new apartment to open up or waiting for Hyper to FO and make the apartment again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I've always said two things with this couple...the girl looks like she 'could' me Markus's sister due to the similarities with the eyes AND I reckon they are waiting for a new apartment to open up or waiting for Hyper to FO and make the apartment again. 

Girl is down to underwear, doing 'Exercises'.

Classic audition tape.