Rowena & Dragomir (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Thanks, I saw them actually yes...but something must be going on in Row's head to yet again not attend a meetup at D&S's. Shame really but it is what it is, I guess. 

The last time she was crying and being reconforted by Dragomir, from what I understood it was about their relationship. I can't go into specifics because I'm really not sure about what I understood about it.

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

The last time she was crying and being reconforted by Dragomir, from what I understood it was about their relationship. I can't go into specifics because I'm really not sure about what I understood about it.

If it only took him 3 days to cheat on her with Tatiana after moving into RLC, it's probably a safe assumption he's got side chicks outside RLC too.  Probably gets to her every now and then.  Who knows why she puts up with it.

9 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Yea that's fair enough, better to be respectful than start rumours or speculation...good shout. Thanks again. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

If it only took him 3 days to cheat on her with Tatiana after moving into RLC, it's probably a safe assumption he's got side chicks outside RLC too.  Probably gets to her every now and then.  Who knows why she puts up with it.

Well, I'm still wondering WTF was all of that tbh. I mean, he knows that it was live broadcasted so that was barely a secret. 

If I was to take a guess, I'd say that she gave him some sort of green light and either they did not understood each other about the timing or boundaries of opening up the relationship, or she realized that she was actually less open about it that she thought (or didn't think that he would do it).

Can't believe it took me so long to realize they have been playing a Saboteur game for a while now...

Never played it but I'm guessing Saboteur The Lost Mines after a quick search.