Rowena & Dragomir (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, itohkata said:

You proved the very first part of what you said with what followed in a spectacular manner. 

I know that you find it easier to attack the messenger than to make a cogent comment about the message. But then, water always seeks its own level.

On 4/26/2024 at 8:19 PM, philo said:

I know that you find it easier to attack the messenger than to make a cogent comment about the message. But then, water always seeks its own level.

Alright, if that's what you're asking for, I'll open the gates.

On 4/24/2024 at 3:49 PM, philo said:

I cannot wait to see the event when Rowena gets her revenge. I hope that it is with some straight guy who puts a big one where she can reach it. And. I hope that it makes top replay so that he gets to watch it.

On 4/26/2024 at 12:41 AM, philo said:

I don't know much about women but from what I do know it is that they never forget and that they will always get even given the right opportunity. 

That is an uneducated, unobservative and stupid generalization both on the account of Rowena and women in general.

As you're saying yourself : "you don't know much about women". If you're smart enough to realize that, why would you assume anything about them ? Maybe your personal experience gave you that impression, but that's called a faulty generalization. I'll let you read the wikipedia page, but the highlights follows (mine emphasis) : 

A faulty generalization is an informal fallacy wherein a conclusion is drawn about all or many instances of a phenomenon on the basis of one or a few instances of that phenomenon. For example If one meets a rude person from a given country X, one may suspect that most people in country X are rude. If one sees only white swans, one may suspect that all swans are white.

On the account of women in general, you're generalizing to them a trait that is actually shared by many people irrelevant of their gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or whatever else. The more someone hurt you, the harder it is to forgive and forget. But also, many people (again, irrelevant of their gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or whatever else) are actually capable of forgiving (and forgetting). 

On the account of Rowena, your comment was unobservative, petty and mean.

Unobservative because water went under that bridge and she showed on many occasions that whatever she was upset with, she forgave him. They invited Tatiana at least once, and had many nights with her at D&S. I never saw anything that made me suspect her of fomenting some kind of twisted revenge.

On being petty and mean, hoping to see someone take revenge and cause some sort of suffering to another being shows a clear lack of empathy and raises questions about what kind of person you are. Maybe Dagomir made a mistake, certainly that caused her some form of pain and clearly she was mad at him. But like any healthy couple, they seems to have worked out that issue. 

Also, for what I could witness Dagomir is a very supportive and respectful boyfriend. Rowena seems to be very emotional and he seems to always takes the time needed to recomfort her. Why would you want than man to suffer him watching her "with some straight guy who puts a big one where she can reach it" ? Besides, if she wants to watch that, she can just watch the replays of her and him having sex. He's straight, he has a big one, and she showed many times that not only she can reach it, but she enjoys it.

On 4/26/2024 at 12:41 AM, philo said:

This is not to suggest that she will wage a campaign of retribution but, rather, the fact that men who ignore that do so at their peril.

Again, faulty generalization, that's also true for some men toward other men or women (and also true for lesbians). If you do something that expose you to some form of revenge from your loved one, that person is not your loved one, is dangerous and should be left on the spot. 

Revenge is not the way sane people solve their issues with themselves or others. While that underline that the person who's trying to get revenge has been hurt, it's also a childish way to show that you want the consideration of that person and the expression of the ego in place of reason.

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

Alright, if that's what you're asking for, I'll open the gates.

That is an uneducated, unobservative and stupid generalization both on the account of Rowena and women in general.

As you're saying yourself : "you don't know much about women". If you're smart enough to realize that, why would you assume anything about them ? Maybe your personal experience gave you that impression, but that's called a faulty generalization. I'll let you read the wikipedia page, but the highlights follows (mine emphasis) : 

A faulty generalization is an informal fallacy wherein a conclusion is drawn about all or many instances of a phenomenon on the basis of one or a few instances of that phenomenon. For example If one meets a rude person from a given country X, one may suspect that most people in country X are rude. If one sees only white swans, one may suspect that all swans are white.

On the account of women in general, you're generalizing to them a trait that is actually shared by many people irrelevant of their gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or whatever else. The more someone hurt you, the harder it is to forgive and forget. But also, many people (again, irrelevant of their gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or whatever else) are actually capable of forgiving (and forgetting). 

On the account of Rowena, your comment was unobservative, petty and mean.

Unobservative because water went under that bridge and she showed on many occasions that whatever she was upset with, she forgave him. They invited Tatiana at least once, and had many nights with her at D&S. I never saw anything that made me suspect her of fomenting some kind of twisted revenge.

On being petty and mean, hoping to see someone take revenge and cause some sort of suffering to another being shows a clear lack of empathy and raises questions about what kind of person you are. Maybe Dagomir made a mistake, certainly that caused her some form of pain and clearly she was mad at him. But like any healthy couple, they seems to have worked out that issue. 

Also, for what I could witness Dagomir is a very supportive and respectful boyfriend. Rowena seems to be very emotional and he seems to always takes the time needed to recomfort her. Why would you want than man to suffer him watching her "with some straight guy who puts a big one where she can reach it" ? Besides, if she wants to watch that, she can just watch the replays of her and him having sex. He's straight, he has a big one, and she showed many times that not only she can reach it, but she enjoys it.

Again, faulty generalization, that's also true for some men toward other men or women (and also true for lesbians). If you do something that expose you to some form of revenge from your loved one, that person is not your loved one, is dangerous and should be left on the spot. 

Revenge is not the way sane people solve their issues with themselves or others. While that underline that the person who's trying to get revenge has been hurt, it's also a childish way to show that you want the consideration of that person and the expression of the ego in place of reason.

Don't worry about Philo & his comments, he lives in a fantasy land

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/30/2024 at 11:32 AM, NoOneSpecial said:

Gaming... most likely.   She's a World of Warcraft player, game absorbs 6+ hours a day from most players.

Might be why her wrist is taped?  Beginnings of carpal tunnel?

On 4/30/2024 at 9:29 AM, Jonno said:

Rowena at the computer working 🤣. At least she's got her juggs out. 

and always a pleasant view when she backs up a little

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2024 at 9:32 AM, NoOneSpecial said:

World of Warcraft player

damn, I remember playing that when it came out lol

had the demo disc and could never get pass the humans

glad I'm not a gamer

Posted (edited)

maybe she should rub her breasts more to exercise her writs more 😃

and if she ever bates I hope I'm peeking

🤩

Edited by peking