B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Non dobbiamo aspettare la morte o il ferimento, ma RLC ha erroneamente visto ciò che pensavi di aver visto e dopo l'incidente di Fox e Don probabilmente hanno scelto di rimuoverlo per salvarsi da qualsiasi dramma causato da più persone che si lamentavano di qualcosa che pensavano di aver visto. Abbiamo opinioni diverse, ma la tua antipatia per alcuni membri del progetto è implacabile e le persone hanno chiesto che tutto questo finisse, ma continua all'infinito. 

We're really far away. Have you ever heard me moan when the pig fucked Sabina, Lali, Cecilia or Neytiri? I do not think so. I complain that he sometimes annoys me with a certain violence, almost as if it were his right, to someone who has already said no several times. I don't like his attitude but I don't care, he just needs to behave differently. And now please stop, I've been clear and I won't change so there's no point in continuing

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We're really far away. Have you ever heard me moan when the pig fucked Sabina, Lali, Cecilia or Neytiri? I do not think so. I complain that he sometimes annoys me with a certain violence, almost as if it were his right, to someone who has already said no several times. I don't like his attitude but I don't care, he just needs to behave differently. And now please stop, I've been clear and I won't change so there's no point in continuing

he did say himself that he felt he was entitled to the girls for being in the project

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

See, there you go again...calling him pig, he's got a name and your dislike for him is relentless and needs to stop. I despise Karma but I call her by her RLC name...why is it so hard for you to be polite and address the project members by their RLC names, especially when you are complaining about others not being polite. Oh the irony. 

• Upvote 2