Where is Kiko?

Guest Miss Rowena Spade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is definitely Nora. I also received the message from Reallifecam.  And she was talking with someone via computer (skype, google hangout etc) with someone Sunday I believe for quite a while.  Her conversation was somewhat prolonged and could easily have been with her old boyfriend Kiko.  But then again it could have been with her mother.

Why he is not there with her is not available information but for some reason she seems to be in control at the new place.  I also noticed she was (I am pretty sure) speaking Russian to the other blond there. The one that shares a room. Could they all be Russian?

I have noticed that she appears to be the senior person their.  Just in the was she behaves and sort of oversees what is happening.  At least IMHO.  Now I don't know what authority she has but the fact that she seems in control at this apartment and is back must mean something.

And yes I am somewhat trying to get the conspiracy engine fired up. But my observations seem sound.

Guest Lorna Revo

She is definitely Nora. I also received the message from Reallifecam.  And she was talking with someone via computer (skype, google hangout etc) with someone Sunday I believe for quite a while.  Her conversation was somewhat prolonged and could easily have been with her old boyfriend Kiko.  But then again it could have been with her mother.

Why he is not there with her is not available information but for some reason she seems to be in control at the new place.  I also noticed she was (I am pretty sure) speaking Russian to the other blond there. The one that shares a room. Could they all be Russian?

I have noticed that she appears to be the senior person their.  Just in the was she behaves and sort of oversees what is happening.  At least IMHO.  Now I don't know what authority she has but the fact that she seems in control at this apartment and is back must mean something.

And yes I am somewhat trying to get the conspiracy engine fired up. But my observations seem sound.

May I refer you to my other thread....... "The Answer"......

Not been here for a very long time. Nice to see Nora back in the fold. You guys may have commented on this already... I see that Kiko's sister Vika who we all used to drool over when she stayed in N & K's apartment is back in Donetsk and had a baby last month.

Guest Lorna Revo

Not been here for a very long time. Nice to see Nora back in the fold. You guys may have commented on this already... I see that Kiko's sister Vika who we all used to drool over when she stayed in N & K's apartment is back in Donetsk and had a baby last month.

Kiko's sister....really?

I will never be totally convinced it's her until I see her wearing those same nasty gym shorts around the house....if it IS her, her wardrobe has improved greatly.

She had them on the other day - and her wardrobe has improved vastly.  Although she still goes for that same pink robe often too.

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 2:40 PM, jollyroger said:

I will never be totally convinced it's her until I see her wearing those same nasty gym shorts around the house....if it IS her, her wardrobe has improved greatly.

The YouTube Video is No Longer Available

From the RLC newsletter

Hello,

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at reallifecam.com!