Where is Kiko?

Guest Miss Rowena Spade

From the RLC newsletter

Hello,

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at reallifecam.com!

Lucky me, I get the newsletter 10 days before you ! lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And lucky for us, this portion of the newsletter was posted here around 10 days ago. All the more reason why the discussion on whether or not that girl is Nora or not is asinine.

From the RLC newsletter

Hello,

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at reallifecam.com!

Some seem to be slower than others.  Similar to being a Special Olympian.

we should talk about the newsletter.  Is it real or fake?  can you trust what they say?  do you believe everything your government tells you.

George W Bush has everyone brainwashed that it was Afghanistan that flew those planes into the WTC when it was actually orchestrated by George W Bush and his Administration upon their own citizens.

we should talk about the newsletter.  Is it real or fake?  can you trust what they say?  do you believe everything your government tells you.

George W Bush has everyone brainwashed that it was Afghanistan that flew those planes into the WTC when it was actually orchestrated by George W Bush and his Administration upon their own citizens.

Actually all the perpetrators, including Osama coming from a noble family, were Saudis and the Taliban were a paki organisation.

But you simply just  can't bomb a country that gives you half your oil or a NATO-puppet state against India and the PRC.

From the RLC newsletter

Hello,

lol, geeze, got the newsletter Nov. 24.

It's Nora. Foamy says it's Nora.

It's Nora. NL would say it's Nora, if he only got off his butt.

And yes, it's a fact that all of RLC is filmed in Area 51, in the same studio that NASA used to fake the moon landing, and Kiko is backstage controlling everything as part of a CIA-FSB student exchange program...

I think the matter is settled.