B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Originally when I saw it, I thought he hit the wall...but it appears he ripped a leaf off the house plant and threw it away in disgust....does not like getting rejected....

You guys reallly concoct some crazy theories on here man..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Now he is fucking Sara again while the other 5 is dancing next to them like crazy, what am I even watching.

you're watching what you paid for✌️

From looking at the replays, Massi is a Predator Period! and if it wasn't for Wolf coming to the aid of Seda. There probably would have been Police there? This guy is Disgusting and he doesn't Know how to let up when the women say NO!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Guardando i replay, Massi è un periodo da predatore! e se non fosse stato per Wolf venuto in aiuto di Seda. Probabilmente ci sarebbe stata la polizia lì? Questo ragazzo è disgustoso e non sa come arrendersi quando le donne dicono NO!

Cosa ha fatto con Seda, e perche’ la polizia?

• Upvote 1

All the girls here should watch the reruns of how Massimo treats women!
I have already met a number of Italians who all treated women very respectfully!
Against Massimo, Dylan was really decent!!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Cosa ha fatto con Seda, e perche’ la polizia?

She was sleeping and he started smothering  her with kissing and some groping. he wouldn't let her get up, until Wolf came over. The didn't come but his action could had been a Police situation?

• Upvote 1