B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

Ney was smarter and distanced herself from the guy and that's an achievement in my eyes, Sara will never get the idea. She will let the guy fuck her again and again because she hints at him every time and signals to him through her games that he can fuck her and as long as she doesn't stop signalling she will always have his cock in her cunt.

Well luckily that won't be my problem anymore to see when Sara finally realises that she will never get rid of him through her actions as long as she doesn't give him the feeling that she wants to be fucked by him.

Yes, I have to agree with max. Dylan at least treated the women with respect, which max doesn't do.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MaxK said:

All the girls here should watch the reruns of how Massimo treats women!
I have already met a number of Italians who all treated women very respectfully!
Against Massimo, Dylan was really decent!!

Yes not all Italians are like Massi, I'm half Italian and Black and the Italian men my family would kick Massi Ass!

• Upvote 2

Massimo treats the girls like they are slave in his own harem, for him to use the way he wants. They should cooperate , strip him naked and throw him out the front door!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Stava dormendo e lui cominciò a soffocarla con baci e qualche palpeggiamento. non l'avrebbe lasciata alzare finché non fosse arrivato Lupo. Non è venuto ma la sua azione potrebbe essere stata una situazione di polizia?

Se stava dormendo e lei non si e’ accorta di nulla, ricordo che Miron e’ stato cacciato per questo.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

for max, sara is just like ney back then, a lifeboat that he can fuck again and again when there's no woman around who wants to go down on his cock

Sara knows very well who she's dealing with but she doesn't care because it benefits her some way. In my opinion she uses people and in that sense she and Massihole are perfect for each other

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 24 minutes, Troy a dit :

From looking at the replays, Massi is a Predator Period! and if it wasn't for Wolf coming to the aid of Seda. There probably would have been Police there? This guy is Disgusting and he doesn't Know how to let up when the women say NO!

When it was with Seda ? I mean which hour ?

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Se stava dormendo e lei non si e’ accorta di nulla, ricordo che Miron e’ stato cacciato per questo.

These women for some reason? they won't report these type of men.

8 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Sara knows very well who she's dealing with but she doesn't care because it benefits her some way. In my opinion she uses people and in that sense she and Massihole are perfect for each other

Taking all the bonus she can get as she's probably leaving by the end of this month.

21 minutes ago, Troy said:

She was sleeping and he started smothering  her with kissing and some groping. he wouldn't let her get up, until Wolf came over. The didn't come but his action could had been a Police situation?

Time?

13 minutes ago, gregori said:

Sie nimmt den gesamten Bonus, den sie bekommen kann, in Anspruch, da sie wahrscheinlich Ende dieses Monats abreist.

Hoffentlich!

I think the swearing at Mass is very exaggerated, I have no sympathy for villa girls... they know what they are getting into and can walk out the door at any time but it is the prospect of earning money on your back and also free food and without rent costs instead of working for your money that they consider more important than their decency

I especially looked at the beautiful Esmi who doesn't have to jump spastic  with a dildo lollipop  for Mass's attention